Reviews for Twisted, Tangled Blanket of Regrets
deleted111 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Honestly, I really liked the beginning and the end.. inbetween wasn't as good.. but still, overall great.
storm-petrel chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is absolutely stunning, the way you've depicted her and the fact she actually does regret when everyone thinks she doesn't have a conscience and how she uses them to make her stronger is just brilliant!
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
this was amazing, you really captured Bellatrix in this, it was fantastic writing, an applause to you, miss! :) •claps•
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This was really good. I loved the metaphor of the blanket.

Love from,

Charlie
professor lazyass chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
So far, I've loved everything you've written, so I couldn't help but love this as well. You wrote this beautifully.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
It's sooo good.

Honestly, I've always liked Bellatrix.

Loved it ;)
with the monsters chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
OhmyGOD, Kim, howhowhow do you create such BEAUTY and PERFECTION? Just /how/?

I must really apologise for taking so long to review - your penname change confused me! However, I do very much love the new one ;)

I cannot even tell you how haunting and beautiful this was. Seriousballs, you left me all shivery and goosebump-y and I LOVE YOU FOR THIS. Honestly. My drabble was so short and pointless and you've gone around and done THIS and ... ohmymerlin. You're a genius, yeah? You need to learn to accept that!

I love how you make Bellatrix so /Bellatrix/ whilst also making her pitiable and lonely and OHMYGOD how do you make me /like/ her so much?

I loved every part of it;; the fighting with Andromeda, her being taken to Azkaban, her imprisonment and break-out, Sirius' arrival.

I just .. I'm still reeling from how stunning this was. THANK YOU BEYOND WORDS for dedicating this to me. You are fantasmagorical.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
No, I didn't think this was rubbish at all - I thought it was brilliant! You gave us a whole new perspective on Bella, without losing the cold insanity we know she possesses. She is very difficult to characterise, but you've captured her quite well. Nice work! :)
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/17/2010