Reviews for Confessions
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
awww! that was sooooo adorable! i loved it soo much, it was so cute. :D
akirak chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
awwwwwww that was so cute!
IAteTheRamen chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
"What makes us special is that we are the only set of twins at our school and not to mention that people love us." What about the Patil twins? But never mind that, this was excellent! I kinda stopped breathing for a moment when George confessed. This was really well written, good job. )
ShininStarzz chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
OMG! awwww!
UnravellingThread chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was so cute. Almost made me cry because of what happens to Fred... T_T
Asgardian Honor Society chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is the sweetes story i've ever read in my entire freaking life, PLEASE keep writing about Fred and George and how they feel about eachother i am so sucribing to you and adding u 2 my favorite athors and stories
Imaginewhirledpeas chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
If you look at my page, you will notice that I'n not a fan of drama, but this was perfect, dear. you did it very tastefully with just enough sweetness and discription to make you feel drawn in, a part of the story. can't wait to read part two. if it is even half as good as this, it will be better than any of my work.
DarkenedMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
aww thats such a good fic ... i like it
Icywingsoffire chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
XDDDDDDD Amazing! It's the classic beginning of any forbidden relationship. Girls have strange feelings about girls, boys have strange feelings about boys, gingers have strange feelings about their ginger twins... I like the fact that that made it so realistic. And then there's the fact that you've perfectly captured the fear of anyone who's ever fallen in love with a friend- that what you have now, friendship, will be lost if you try for anything more. That, too, makes it very real. And then, to top it off, you have the sexy smut between two adorable twins... Impeccable!

Truly yours,

Icy-Spicysocks
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
D I am all full of squees and happiness D

That was a such a sweet, endearing story ]

As sad as it started, I am so happy it worked out D

LyssaLaughable
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was so adorable! I'm on to read the second half to this! :)
XxoddxonexoutxX chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aww, very cute story.

I love this pairing }
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
that was adorble i loved it. this is my first georgeXfred fic i loved it
M.E.Potter chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
was this a oneshot im not to sure. Honeslty, t hough it was vsry pretty and wel put together