Reviews for Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Splittah chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Beautiful. Short but well done. Lovely little read.
Phoenix to Flame chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I found this a truly touching, well thought out story. I like that you seemed to find a balance for the long ago ShiekZelda without making 'her' wholly one or the other. I liked the way you built your sentences and told the story and her decision through finding the past.

Well done for a truly engaging story!
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is so great. So, so great. Although, I have to wonder. She made a comment about the historians having a field day with the royal family tree she found? Why didn't they have this stuff earlier? It seems like the trunk has a ton of information historians of New Hyrule would be interested it.

But, that's beside he point. The point is, this is awesome.
TechnicolorNina chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awesome! I like the way you tied the timelines together and explained some of the controversies within the games-it reads plausibly, instead of as a "LET ME FORCIBLY MAKE THIS FIT A MOLD," which is always nice. It made sense to me even though I know next to nothing about Zelda and nothing at all about any games released after 1998 or so, so it's definitely strong enough to stand on its own. And because it never gets said enough and needs to be, SPELLING AND GRAMMAR :-D I always love it when people actually USE IT.

Just a minor quibble, Link should be Zelda's "confidant," not "confident." Also, I'm kind of curious, why is she marrying Link if she just proved conclusively that she doesn't need to marry to take the throne? Isn't that kind of defeating her own point? *totally does not know how these things work in Zelda fandom and could be completely on the wrong track here but*

Other than some minor confusion at the end (because I really am confused why she'd get married when her whole point was "I don't need to marry!"), it rocks and rolls _ Awesome job!
abb chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
one word: EPIC! abousolutley beautiful, totaly inspiring, slightly humorous, nicely detailed and nice characters. PLEASE CONTINUE!