Reviews for Star Trek: A Parody
Wallace chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Can't say I am a big fan of spock and kirk
Edemorgue chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You had me at the title. but even the summary made me laugh. then there was star wars reference after the destruction of Vulcan, the Marik's evil council reference and my favorite: Chekov actually saying that things are from Russia! I was so frustrated when after both new star trek movies he still hadn't happen. Now the world is right again.
Evil poptarts will take over chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This made me smile. I have never laughed so hard before.
"Spock Prime: Because you needed each other. You are the original OTP, in any universe. I could not deprive you of a bromance that would define you both, on and off screen.
See, see, even Spock ships Kirk/Spock, or Spork, or Spirk, or even Kock if you want."

Those lines made me crack up. Good job.
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
3rd Rock From the Sun! So funny! Am I the only one who read that line wrong? For the record, Kirk is a total playboy.
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Whoa, this is seriously completely and utterly amazing, and there were so many great lines that I can't even type them all here! Except the "Boo, you whore" made me laugh so hard. And setting lasers to stunning XD Wonderful job!
sashaonthemoon chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
holy fish taco, I must have added like 4 quotes from this to my faves. ITS AMAZINGGGGG

GOD I LOVE CHEKOV AND SULU!
ClawfootCauldron chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Okay, you get props for this fic. But *gasp* i must take away half your cookies becuase (OHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNOES)you FORGOT my favorite line! WTF? O heeeeeellllllllllllll naw. You left out the awesomeness of Scotty asking for a towel? How could you, you horrible person?

It was still funny though. But not as funny as it would've been if it had the TOWEL LINE! Gah!

*goes off and cries in a dark corner*
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
You lied Bones doesn't facepalm he does it twice, three times tops. Other than that this was highly amusing and just plan fun.
Valkerie chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
this is sooooooooooo messed up. But in a totally awesome way!

It's things like this that I read when I want to laugh my head off.

(Not really,'cuz I'm Vulcan. I don't laugh.)

(Ever)

(*doesn't laugh*)

uuummmm...

*coughChekoviscutecough*

Valkerie Out
green-beetle chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Bahahaha! Veryyy awesome! :D

Yes I did get the reference about the cucumbers, I was like ZOMG LOLL I LOVE YOU! Then to top it off u added in there Jack Sparrow's hat I was like yayy epic crossover awesomeness!

xoxoxoxox
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This was pretty awesome! I loved all of the references.

I recognized "No, no beard. Well, he had a girlfriend." but I can't place it! What is it from, please?
nefertani chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
lol
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Parody snarky comments with references to other sci/fifantasy - a potent and delicious brew. Well done.
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I burst out laughing at least ten times while reading this. Great job! :D

My favorite bit EVER: Kock. OH GAWD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHAHA!
The Rabbit Is Dead chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That's right bitch I get first review! Awww Belle that was AWESOME! I loled so hard, it was the best first fic EVER! Yay for the sex gaze thing between Kirk and Spock! It was HAWT! The end was the best, damn those gorillas! I loved Spock in this, but then, I always love Spock.

Chekov rocks my soxs XD

Those teaser endings made me think dirty things involving two Jim's and a Spock, giggidy giggidy. The blatent homoerotic subtext in this became, well, text XD Because you and I both know Kirk wants Spock like Australian Idol: really bad. Now I've said it, it must be canon!