Reviews for Terminate
kttykiwi chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Holy Crap! It brought me to tears...

"Your emotions are showing."
Condor green chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
This is awesome!

Hope to see more.

Condor
space core chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo cliffhanger please update soon i need to know what happens next!
GreatZero chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
must you people always kill her in stories like this?
theepitomeofrandom chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
portal 2 came out like 2 months ago
Issac Blast chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
It sounds like Chell is descending into a state very similar to the one Ratman experienced. Of course, he was unstable beforehand, but it's still interesting to show Chell reacting similarly, and believably so.
Dogs' Teeth chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
I'm really enjoying this! I agree, canonically, GLaDOS is just plain crazy, but I had toyed with this idea myself, as a possible, plausible AU. It pleases my Laziness Core immensely that you have run with the idea, so I don't have to.

It's so hard to find a good Portal fic, much less a properly executed AU. Good job, well done, keep at it, and go buy yourself a cake!
Dogs' Teeth chapter 5 . 11/24/2010

Blues32 chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
So...the first Chell managed to escape, leaving GLaDOS by herself. In revenge, GLaDOS creates more Chells, hoping to pay her back for it as well as still end her existence.

She tried kindness, but that only made Chell like her too much to kill her...so next time she will be intensely cruel...which will probably result in suicide...am I right?
Mystivix chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
WIN. just, win. very emotional and awesome writing here.

um, u say ur missing something from glados (in the footnote of chapter 5)...

probably the sarcastic black humor. everything else seems right. :D
Mystic 777 chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Your explanation for GLaDOS killing everyone makes twisted sense... I like it. I'm a little confused though... Is this a new Chell that gets shocked? GLaDOS wanting to die is an interesting twist too. I'm interested to see where you will take this.
AquaticWings chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I like this story. I find GLaDOS and Chell's relationship cute. Update soon!
Issac Blast chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
I think you're on to something here. You're starting off pretty well and now I want to see what you have planned.