Reviews for Distorted Soul
amplexus chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
Firstly, I love how he has this idea of a perfect life planned out in his head about him and Laura. But we all know that life isn't perfect.. Right?

I really felt sorry for Robert in this scene and in the film when the man is shouting out 'Coward!' I really felt sorry for him!
amplexus chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Oh! I can see Laura beginning to like Robert! But I still think that she thinks he is a tad weird!

I can imagine this scene so clearly in my head..
amplexus chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Oh, I love how you put a reference to 'Killer Inside Me'

'I was becoming obsessed with this woman that I barely knew at all, yet every time I saw her, I had to fight the urge to take her away from everyone else, from the world only as she knew it.'

I love this line.. It's so simple but it describes how he feels about Laura on a whole other complicated level.
amplexus chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
Awh! He was almost acting like a teenager when he was asking her out for dinner!
amplexus chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
I'm glad that in his dreams Bob doesn't want to take advantage of Laura!

I love this side of Robert!
amplexus chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I can see why your proud of this chapter! It is utterly beautiful!

The way she is kind of freaked out about him but she can't stop thinking about him..
amplexus chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
This shows how obessive he is by the way he is trying to find out about her past and about who she is now..

Yet I find the bit where he draws her a bit creepy.. But still cute.
amplexus chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
The reason why I love this chapter is because I adore how Robert talks to Laura. I love how she's almost like a small child and Robert can see that yet he is so attracted to it.

'I saw a sensation of tenderness and slight anger in his lovely eyes as he whispered to me in his soft voice. "Well, Miss James, if you ever need anybody, don't be afraid to come to me with anything. I'll be able to give you whatever you wish for." '

Now that is something I would wish he would say to me! ;)
amplexus chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Oh, I love this one!

'She would not only be won over by me, but belong to me. This lovely girl would learn to see the man behind the "coward" people had claimed me to be for the past five years.'

I hope Laura can do that! I also love how you write Robert, he seems so real...
amplexus chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love the start to this..

'I knew that it was wrong to love someone you were supposed to hate, yet I didn't have the heart to care anymore.

I had no right to love this man who ruined my family, but he held my very soul in his grip.'

I also liked..

'I had seen him display episodes of anger that had frightened me, but every time his blue eyes focused on me, it was as if he had never felt the feeling of rage in his life.

He told me that I was the only light in his life now, his only salvation.'

This completely shows how I think he would react if he had a female in his life!
amplexus chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
Wow.

Through the whole of the film I kind of fell in love with the way Robert Ford came across and it broke my heart that he wasn't happy in the end, even though I adore Jesse James (And Brad Pitt..)

I love how you do Robert as the same obessive but caring man that killed Jesse James.

I am really enjoying this story, people need to write more of these!

Update soon!
Uncommon Pen chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
Wow.
Uncommon Pen chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Hehe that was cool how you tied it in with the movie scene! I'm excited to see her reaction when she wakes up! :D
Uncommon Pen chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
aww! That was so sweet! You totally just made my day! ;)
Uncommon Pen chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
Ooh he's starting to get desperate and creepy! Yay! xD
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »