Reviews for Always The Same
Drew55 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Very good story! Would have been nice if Santana could have found that same courage earlier on the show. Very well done! Thanks for writing!
frozenColours chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
This is actually one of the best stories I have read, well written and epically the last chapter, loved it so much! congrats on such a brilliant story.
unthinkable chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Awww.. I'm literally melting all over the place. Awesome work.
anonego chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
From the first word to the last, this was perfect. The right mix of angst, sweet, hot, cute and sexy. Loved it all
NandinhaMa chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
So great!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
I can always tell when a story is more than just good, that it's great, amazing even. The last line, those last few words. When then hit me full on, catch me by surprise and make me smile and cry at the same time.

And you managed that with only 8 words.

Damn you. I kept it together all the way through as well!

) it was amazing. I love a happy ending, especially for Santana and Brittany, they are soulmates and it just isn't right when they are with someone else.

I shall be reading more of your stuff very soon )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
( poor Brittany. It sucks to have to hide it, it really does, so i understand where she's coming from. But it's still hard to come out.

I like the contrasts of the two POV's, i think it is quite a bit harder to write from Brittany's POV than from Santana's. You really gotta get into Brittany's head. Which you did very well )

I love this story and can't wait to read the last chapter, hope it turns out okay for them! They rock as a couple )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
You write amazingly well! I'm actually very envious cos i find it really rather hard to write coherently in third person!

Loving the scene setting you do at the start, it leads perfectly into the action )

These two are definitely my all time favourite couple, they are so cute together.

I'm hooked, how can i not read on after that cliff hanger you left me on!
SamIReallyAm16 chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Whooo hooo awesome story with an even awesome-r ending! :) I fully enjoyed reading this cause it made me go Awwww at the end when Brittany and Santana were holding hands together and stuff :) Really great, really :)
Lanter chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
This is a beautifully written story. Having Brittany decide that she wants a more open relationship with Santana was quite prescient in light of what has happened this season. Both Brittany and Santana's emotions/reactions seemed true to their characters. I really enjoyed this.
meatisadelicacy chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
beautiful.
Quiroz chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
I actually read this a long time ago, and I actually looked for it because of how much I wanted to review it...

It is beautiful. Their developement, the ending, specially your Santana, it was all so very good. Congrats
summerkid chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
just finished this story... wow! very well written. i could not stop reading and i was almost sad that it ended however the ending was awesome! thank you so much for such a good read.
8BonnieBlue8 chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
This was really good. Yay, Brittany and Santana are together again!
Kenmura chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
This is perfect. Beautifully written. Bravo.)