Reviews for Just Another Day in Mystic Falls
Reader chapter 13 . 6/18
i really like this story and i would rly like for it to go on... so please pick up this story again?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Too many oc that no one cares about, i am guessing you dont really like tvd since you failed to introduce the whole mystic gang
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Would be better if you stopped hating on damon, dean and sam are both sarcastic and funny i am sure they would like damon if they met him
WickedBlue chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
Can't believe this is your first fanfic. It's brilliant. It is well written, with an interesting story line and, really important, your characters are in character. I've tried to read so many Vampire Diaries fics here and the majority of authors seem not too be able to do that resulting in strong OOC characters that just annoy me.

But you did an awesome job here. Would love to read more, but it looks like you've given up on this fic. Comeon, you had Damon rescue Dean before you stopped. That was my most favorite bit. Would love to read more of that. And I really loved that conversation Damon had with Lucifer. Just awesome. :)

So yes, I really hope you'll pick up this story again.
Crystalzap chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
well I was actually expecting Katherine but this is interesting too
MygummybearisTeamSalvatore chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
WRITE MORE! I love it.
Fendrill chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Very cool story!
meangene1976 chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait to find out what happens next! :) your an excellent writer!
FabianH chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Hey...don't judge me for asking/mentioning/begging for this but...now that Dean's got a concussion, his will would be more susceptible, right? I just really, really wanna see Dean be Damon's bitch, (in a completely NOT sexually way), even for just a little while. If...y'know...you wanna consider it?
jeeperschrist chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
Great story!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Wonderful Please update soon!
V chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
I love it!Update soon please!
ALLAN chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
LOOK I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST Salvatori, BUT PUT PRA LUCIFER APPEARANCE, AND to beat THEM, AT LEAST IN DAMON OK?
Crstal chapter 13 . 7/10/2012