Reviews for 黑菊花
Cinyi chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I love it when you write China, especially history. Its really beautiful.
SeraSearaSpin chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Type your review here...
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Thank you for this beautiful, beautiful story! I love all the hints at history and the current state of affairs you put in here. I just... gah, I cannot express how much I love stories like this! It's so sad and bittersweet, but captivating. Thank you for showing more of China's culture, especially with the old legends (which I also grew up on.) You don't know how much I love seeing references to all those things, Yu di, Chang e... Xi you ji! have to love it all! So much love for that!

I also loved your description of the gu zheng. the image of China and Japan playing it is so beautiful and elegant. I love it! My inner fangirl just died of happiness.

I love your portrayal of the characters here too, especially China. I can really feel his pain and sadness... it really must suck to live as long as he has and see all the rises and falls, and the current state of things (damn pollution. And the political problems are probably not very fun for him either). And I loved the last scene with Japan and China. it paints a hopeful image for me.

thank you again! I'm so glad I found this story!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wow.

This is just.

Amazing.

[flails]

I love the way you write China. And the way you write Japan. [flailflailflail] This is really a masterpiece. Really excellently done!

What does the title mean?
trissdare chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
oooohh!

黑菊花這個題目很適合!!

i really like this!
ForeheadGoggles chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Beautifully written. I love the style and the depth you explored the ideas in. The character development was lovely. :)
YugiTheKing chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
high improbability chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Um, ignore my hyper spaztastic comment on LJ please. _

This was so beautiful! It's descriptive, in character, and all-around sweet, and it's China family angst, which is always wonderful when written well. :D

Great job~
blind-alchemist chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Poetic, somber, and well-written, a very worthwhile read. I like how you explored different aspects of NiChu- one of my favorite pairings, from complex historical / cultural vantages. Thank you for uploading!