Reviews for A New Flame
StoryTagger2 chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
I really like the story. I am wondering just who this Ryu is. Hm, I wonder if the same Ryu reincarnates when he dies...

I look forward to the next chapter. L.
nobody knows chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
i agree with wolf band it makes no sense to have Ryu from BOF2 be assassinated after he defeats deathevan the worlds greatest evil of the time
wolf band chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
why the flying FUCK would you have bof2 ryu be assassinated? :(
Sonnenfrost chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Great story and great writing. I like the race system which you bring in, it gives the story a special deep feeling.

I hope you keep up writing.

I was wondering though, is Ryu in this story a dragon or a human with certain powers. It doesn't really matter which you choose, but it has to fit since dragon and humans have little in common and right now there is no difference in his behaviour than to a normal human.
Spatk447 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Your story so fair is pretty interesting. I'm definitely liking where it's heading. Not many people know about BOF so they would not come read your story buts it's worth the read. Hope you continue.
Abyssal Divinity chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
A bit jumbled story-wise and a bit a head of it self to try and build a tense atmosphere. Try to keep the dialogue lines in seperate paragraphs so that it's less confusing to tell who is saying what.

Sorry for bad spelling. Hoping to see another chapter or two before bringing my judgment to the table.