Reviews for Finally in Xiote
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Lovely story, well written and so SO HOT!
Kaytee chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow. Just wow. I've been sitting here going through Eleven/Amy fics for what seems like ages and the sex is always way too short, never enough detail, and leaves me disappointed. This? This was PERFECT. Oh my god. And the dirty talk? You are a saint. Thank you for this. :D 3
purplezebracorn chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Well then...
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Perfect, perfect, PERFECT! Thank you for an incredibly yummy read.
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
so the TARDIS was waiting for them to get on with it
doctorkaitlyn chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is honestly one of the best sex scenes that I have ever read. The entire story was really, really great however; you did an amazing job developing each character and their relationship; it honestly seemed like something you could see on the show (with the exception of the sex). Definitely adding this to my favorites!
Niro chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Loved the story; these two make a lovely couple. My favourite line was: "She briefly stopped her motions and guided his penis to her wet vagina." I read this awhile ago and only now remember what that line is from. Excellent job!
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
OMG...THAT WAS AMAZING...THE STORY AND THE SEX! xD

You can really write well and write HOT! The doctor sure is a yummy subject! THANKS FOR SHARING SMEXY DR WITH US ALL!
VivalaZebra chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
ohmigosh I love this fanfic! I felt just as tortured as Amy Pond while reading this! Your use of suspense is really amazing!
MASTER555 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
For future reference i'll tell you the Doctors real name and it's not Theta Sigma, that is another alias of his. his real name is...

Chrístõ-short for de Lœngbærrow

if you don't believe me check . /thetasigma/

but other than that good story like the idea of "no time travel in xiote"

Master555
MisUnderstood.1995 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
WOW Can WE read more
kitty elvis chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is fantastic! Please write more.
zahna.banahna chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Hi Kate,

I got your messages but Im having trouble replying to them, your private messaging function is disabled with fanfiction so I cant get through. Could you please either allow private messaging or possibly send me your email address?

As to your question about your story, personally I love romance and cant get enough so I would go for option b and definately go to naughty town!

Good luck!

Zana
Eddie chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I can't describe how awesome I think this story is.

You've really captured the personality of Pond and 11 brilliantly - I've always thought that the two should at least have a fling and I think that what you've written is a brilliant & perfect representation of what would happen if it really did happen on the show... Because, you know, I'm sure no one would object to seeing 11 naked... Not at all... :)

You've managed to really make it seem believable as I said just before. I like the little puns and banter between the two, very realistic and really fit in well here!

Well done, I really hope that you write more, 'cause I, for one, am hooked!
fruba14 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
wow just wow like its amazing xD haha plz plz write more i think this is the best story i have read so far! :D