Reviews for The Darkest Thing
fanny0997 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I really liked it I hope you do continue it :)
ririi69 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
YES continue this, I was dreaming about it!
NCISLOVER16 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Please continue! But I would prefer if you changed the story line so that it doesn't follow Kill Bill exactly- it would be nice if Chuck was still alive at the end of the story :)
amethystprincess chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
please continue this...
ParadiseCircus chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Pllllleeease continue! At least another shot! I wanna know chucks reaction. This was so good very well written !
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
i haven't seen the film, but i really liked this :D

would love if you continued, whichever way :D
R.I.P Casey3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
that was AWESOME!

chuck and blair fit so well into the Kill Bill universe

plz continue!
stardustshop chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Beyond amazing!Adore it,so cool!And I can totally see them in !
READER120 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
very cool very dark i have a question tho did he kill her at the end
aussiekat chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Whoa I really loved this. Intense. I haven't seen Kill Bill but I am going to watch them now as soon as I can! I would really like it if you could continue :)
ggloverxx19 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
that was AWESOME! dont let people tell you this is stupid AUs are the bomb!i would love this to continue because i mean its a crime to end it THERE and i am officially putting killbill on my movie list this summer :] but pleease continue this i have no idea what could possibly happen next? what does she die is he remorseful! UPDAATE!
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I LOVED it!

Especially the end, and his phrase:

"You really didn't think it would be that easy, did you?" he asked. "Leaving me behind."

I hope that in the show, when he switched back to his assh*le jealous possessive self, proving everyone that Blair was right to be suspicious of his supposedly "new identity", that she is getting engaged with somebody and he is threatening her that she should have known better than to think he would let her go. He didn't go through with it for his best friend in 2x23, so why would he now?

Anyways, I hope this is what he will say.

Also, this is the kind of love I miss: the one where he is so selfishly in love that he would rather shoot her and be shot himself and kill his child, than have ANYONE touching her or forgiving her for that.

See, what I mean. This kind of Chuck would sooner hire someone to stab Jack 30 times with a dagger than let him touch one hair on Blair's back. And all we get in the show now is a COWARD who lets Blair do the work and the fighting! And then he runs away as soon as she stops carrying his sorry ass around!
LuLu.LG chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
please carry in with the story!
skunji chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
i liked that story,.hope you'll wtire other chapters where blair is okey and chuck tries to apologize for crashing her wedding and nearly killing her. plz update soon :*:*
QueenKingrid chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I like it please update!