Reviews for The Letter
IncoherentMumbling chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This letter is very Booth-y. I could see this happening in the show (not that I would ever want him to just pick up and leave). But, yeah, it was very nicely written. Oh, and by the way, the quote on your profile is from Tale of Two Cities.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Awwww, Booth don't go! This is such a sad fic, but the letter is very well written. I definitely got the Lost reference (for the greater good, lol). Awesome job with this. You should write an epilogue to see how Brennan reacts when she finds the letter. Just a suggestion. ;)
ShellyMay chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
this is amazing i love it and think it would be great if you wrote another chapter for Bones replying to this letter
idkwatthtmeans chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Well, that was depressing. Good writing but terribly sad.
jsiebert chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Well written letter. It does not say where he is going. Perhaps that is done on purpose.

Please don't end it this way. During a long summer hiatus from Bones readers need positive stories especially this year (one summer hiatus one year in time) while Bones and Booth are gone from DC.

More chapters please . . .
Vebbie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Is there any way we could hear Brennan's response to this?

Or maybe a sweet little scene after she's got the letter?

It breaks my heart for this to be a stand-alone piece.

Beautifully written though.

bblover228 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
What a lovely letter. It brought tears to my eyes. Makes me hope Brennan responds with a letter telling Booth how she really feels. Beautiful job.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is heartbreaking. Please continue and give us the backstory and a good ending. With B&B together. I know you can do it.