Reviews for Experimentation
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 9/9
Hah!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 6/23
I sooooooo want more on this:-)
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Rofl. That was hilarious. And they are going to have to satisfy each other for 3 months using some interesting methods. Plus him being hokage...
Illuminated chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I hope you got the job after this!
mutecebu chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This was cute, fun, funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Cute story. Ah, the torments of makeup - how much guys appreciate the results without at all understanding or being grateful for what the lady in question has to go through!

I hope you're doing better, and that you got the job you wanted.
elorielee chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Oh, please, be morally suspect!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
pure unadulterated win.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Children with innocent intentions have been scarred, me being of them. I was thinking at the most, Sakura being someone like Ibiki or Anko. Or them going down to the basement and making out and admitting feelings. Maybe something like, Unsuitable for children under the age of 16 or 18, in the summary. I'm too tired, I should have honestly noticed something like this with the ('s). Anyway, uh, good story? I've read some of the story you wrote where Naruto has been lied to. You're a really good writer, keep it up. But... add the age 18 thing if you could? Thanks.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Snigger
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
this was pretty good...so funny, when i started reading it, Turn Me On by Nikki Minaj ft David Guetta started playing on the radio, which made your story that much funnier...rofl XD
somebody's world chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
AHAHAHAHA!
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Did you say 4chan levels of depravity?

*tries to imagine that - drools and then recoils in horror as /b comes to mind*

Yeah. I probably should think too hard about that.

Nice work, though.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
... Tell me, did you get that job? Because I could have sworn that even *mentioning* 4chan would immediately disqualify you.

That, or Anon's reach is even greater than I thought. Where's Illuminati when you need them?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »