Reviews for Perfectly Dysfunctional
LionsandTrolls chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
GREAT SONG "FIRST TIME" IS AWESOME! GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC!
LionsandTrolls chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
YESSS! FINALLY THE KISS! Sucky story- ('Say When'-this one) but great ending and humor
LionsandTrolls chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
i think i read around three fanfics in which six's name is adam,and i think it siuts him. holiday's real name is rebecca btw.
Shiverpool chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Shyma. You. Are. My. Favorite. Author. Ever. This chapter made me cry nonstop for 15 minutes. SO SWEET!

My life song is "Hey Juliet."
CG07 chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
I REALLY like this chapter. I love it when Holiday and Six end up as Rex's parents. You should do a chapter when Cesar shows up! Well I know it's been awhile since you've updated, but you never know when inspiration strikes next!

Great job on this! I've enjoyed all of your chapters!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
dear shyma, personally I think Six can't get perverted ENOUGH!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
honestly...I don't see how SIX could look bad in NOTHING BUT SWEATS ;D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
awesome. I have wanted to write a review for the last couple of chapters but I was too busy reading the next one...keep it up!
sunshine and tears chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
I'm crying! Tears of joy, I'm crying a river. In the past 4 hours of reading I finally have finished this and I'm crying, I to the end of time LOVE this, I bow down to you, this is beyond amazing. Not even all the good words in the English dictionary can explain how much in love I am with your writing. It's just brilliant, each and every chapter. So amazingly formed and put together, just arrghh BRILLIANTLY BEAUTIFUL! Thank you! :D

-Sunshine and tears.
Cherries and Bearbees chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
This is so adorable as story. I was/am smiling, giggling and laughing while reading it and I can't help but to hope for another chapter soon
kblvs2read chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
Gotta say that I'm pretty disappointed in myself for not finding this fic until now! I read all 16 chapters in one sitting, and I. Love. It. :D Holix is one of the best shippings ever, and it's so wonderful that you cover so many genres :)

Quick comment about this current chapter: Finally! A true family :D

Katelyn

P.S. You officially made my WEEK when you mentioned POTF in the last chapter. I'm the only person in my group who knows that wonderful band (Carnival of Rust is amazing! I love Miss Impossible too), and it can be heartbreakingly lonely at times :/
ShelbyBelby14 chapter 16 . 6/12/2011
This was adorable. I love it!
monsterchild1 chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
mate this is great keep going with it
Nat chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Omg ive read this whole fic and im listening to Jealous Guy by John Lennon and it seems to fit this fic so well!
Nat chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
That song sounds like a good choice. Could you maybe put on of my pesonal fav holix songs in one of your fics? Just a suggestion.

1. Need you now by Lady Antebellum (it won like 3 grammys)

2. I don't wanna miss a thing by aerosmith

There u go! Ur story rocks!