Reviews for Meanings
A.D. Williams chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
I remember you updated yet again awhile back and finally I'm getting a chance to read it _

I don't think I have much to offer, sadly, in the way of feedback. I always feel the author knows best and for better or worse, I follow the story to find out what happens. This story seems like it could continue on without yaoi now that the main pairings have been broken up. But...can't lie and say that it wouldn't be nice to have some in there :) If I had to give an absolute yes or no answer to it, it'd be yes.

As for this chapter: First and foremost, I love you for adding a scene with Angeal (I'll forever hold him in higher regard than either Sephiroth or Genesis).

It would just be Luxord's luck if he ran in a circle and ended up back where he started or close to it, lol.

Twenty bucks says it's Xigbar with the fay-tall, thin and loves weapons (granted...unless he had both eyes here, that seems like an unmistakeable feature to miss...).
SugarBeatAngel chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
Well you know I love this story. This chapter makes me concerned for nearly all parties involved. I want Luxord to go back to Marluxia but I know that is a long time off, assuming it even happens at all.

Then there's Axel who is trusting the wrong people. Demyx, no matter how weak and timid is still not someone to be trusted. Roxas is breaking my heart. That kid needs a therapist.

The story is always more important than the sex but if you feel you need to put sex into the matter, then by all means go ahead in any way you see fit.

I'm looking forward to the next update! :)
18dustyrose chapter 15 . 10/15/2011
Ummmmm... Luxord wandering gone where the heck are you...Axel gone but atleast making some progress

Y do i feel like the fay is Kairi...

OMG i would love for Luxord to be like all over the place and flirting with people I mean because he dosen't know what his true feelings would be so it would get awkward GOD i really hope Axel finds him soon hes so alone
SugarBeatAngel chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
Wow... this "Concerned and Frustrated" person seems to be, well, concerned and frustrated.

:I

Maybe they should follow their OWN advice and send you a private message about their concerns instead of hiding behind an anon review like a pussy. I seriously have no idea what story they're talking about that you left unfinished but whatever. You flat out don't need to give anybody an explanation. You aren't obligated to continue a story and you can quit it for whatever reason. People need to get their heads out of their asses and realize this is the world of fan fiction. Nobody is getting paid to write these things. Nobody is obligated. Man, what a fucking cry baby.

Haters gon hate.

Anyway, I digress.

Excellent chapter! Lots going on. Things are certainly getting interesting now and I wonder where they will lead. I can't wait for your next update. :D Yay for Demyx actually doing something! It's so rare in any fan fiction that he's in that he ever actually does anything. Keep up the good work!
Concerned and frustrated chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
Actually you are a horrible person for discontinuing a fic for no reason other than a personal grudge or some other BS against an author. Send the said author a reasonable explanation, not 'Oh I hate you so I'm going to end the fic before babies are born.' It has to be a legitimate reason. If you got tired of it, say that.

Oh, and if you are actually discontinuing said fic. Delete it. So you don't get people bothering you about if it will be picked up again. That would be a rather intelligent thing to do.

As for waiting, everyone has a life and they are busy doing their own thing. I'm sure people that actually like this fic are overjoyed to see it updated.
A.D. Williams chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
Not too long ago I was mentioning to a friend that I hoped you'd update soon _ Hoping you hadn't completely dropped the story.

Due to the length of time between chapters, my memory is a bit fuzzy as to the details of what's happening (mainly, Axel running away. Gotta re-read exactly how he escaped).

And...while certainly not plot-altering, I thought Luxord was a virgin before Marluxia...Or...oh! He doesn't have his memory, so of course it'd be like a new experience for him. Okay, mystery solved, lol!
18dustyrose chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
I don't want to sound mean but I can't belive there is finally another chapter THANK THE GODS

OMGosh Luxord y? Self control man. O Axel falling out in snow bad idea...
X-INACTIVE chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
At first I was wondering what this story was...Then I remembered it from like forever ago...It was nice.

Oh, great chapter by the way. Depressing, yes. But good.

~Thomas~
SugarBeatAngel chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
Well this is why you don't yell at Marluxia, Larxene. You wake up Luxord and you piss him off and he is gonna attack.

Too much awesome in this chapter to even process.

I figured that Axel and Luxord were lovers... Sure is gonna make things awkward. :

Can't wait to see what happens next!
18dustyrose chapter 13 . 3/11/2011
yeah story arcs are fun and wow Axel with amnesia is a bad mix he would be more disoriented than Luxord
A.D. Williams chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
Well, well, emotional revelations abound here. My mind is a bit fuzzy on the finer inner-workings of the story since it's been a bit (That's not to slight you, xD), but I'm not sure if Roxas had reached the point of saying he was in love with Axel in the last chapter or two. Love at first sight, eh? Yes, locking up your 'love' is the smartest way to win him over, lol. (Granted, Axel wanted nothing more than to kill him at first so...it was acceptable? Gah...)

And I love the twist that Axel sees Luxord as his mate. Again, I don't think that was hinted at before so it's a nice new development _

Poor, insecure Larxene. Granted, her feelings were founded, but not in the right person at fist. I suppose by now she knows that there's much more than meets the eye between Marluxia and Luxord...especially since our blonde neko so nicely just mauled her, xD!

Still thoughroughly interested in the story so update when you next can! _

Oh, and um...when do we see Demyx again? Or maybe that was something you'd like to change about the plot? (It sounds silly, but there have been times when I've posted something and then would like nothing more than to erase it because my idea for the story changed and no longer involved that plot point. Sadly, you can't just erase what the reader has already read...)
X-INACTIVE chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
That. Was. Amazing!

I can't wait for more!

Some words were wrong but only a few. But I really liked it.

:D

~Thomas~
18dustyrose chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
okay all i gotta say is omg yay Axel and Roxas seem to be getting along better, and when Axel said you can't get everything you want was he hinting tords Roxas that u can't have me, and im just guessing by when Axel said friend and when Luxord said familiar feeling at the end was Luxord the friend Axel said was trying to make him a mate so many questions. So yeah greatstory love it
SugarBeatAngel chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
OMG I'M FINALLY GETTING TO READ THIS!

Uhg, I've been so damn busy lately with painting for an art show. XP

Oh, where to begin? Roxas... man, I wanna slap Roxas. He totally sounds like an ignorant Christian douche bag. I wanna just slap slap slap him!

And poor Luxord. Oh, he has no idea what FUN he has ahead of him with Larxene in the picture! Can't wait to see how she is gonna change the game!
A.D. Williams chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
Missed this story _

Yeah, quite the great insight about the southern nekos (go figure they have the unorthodox practices unlike the northern ones, xD)

Oh, and I resent the comment on Xion being dumb, lol! Her being born to someone like Vexen, I'd hope for her to have similar intelligence...unless she's dumb in the way of being an ordinary girl that believes her duty to this earth is to obey men and have babies...ugh -_-"

Heh-heh...and I say I'm not a feminisit...

Anywho, great chapter. As always, looking forward to the next _
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »