Reviews for Just a Dream
ShammieS13 chapter 2 . 4/24
Hey!I just read this fanfic of yours and I was wishing you to continue it!I really liked it and how cute is Kanou-kun is!Wish you good luck :)
Clau chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Plzzzzzzzz update we need more stories for this boat ;)
Clau chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Pllzzzzzz updateeeeeeee
silverwillow14 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
You're a really good writer! I really enjoyed reading this story. :) it's well developed and it has the perfect amount of fluff! I would love it even more if you would finish it! PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE! I can't wait for the dinner date scene! (And possibly another type of scene! ;D )
anime demon 1997 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
It was a good chapter though I felt, hikari was unesary. You could have given the same effect but with a character already from maid sama and although Misaki is the go to girl, I feel like her best friend (the one with the glasses, sorry her name escapes me) would also work. But I live what you are doing with it so far, excluding the nurse. The whole thing with her back story feels a bit rushed. :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Omg i want more and fast kkkkk ! It's very good and a beautiful fic
Anon-chanDesu chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz PLZ! More 3
Hope Woods 10 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
MORE!

The characters are great, and the way the story is going feels rather natural. Keep it up please.
Frostlesskiss chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
YAY! Smores! Oh my, Yukimura was acting so naughty! hehehe
Lyra Harp chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
0.0 Continue, continue, continue, please, please, please! Kanou x Yukimura! *Pout* I don't think this story is random at all! I love it! Thank you so much for writing about this should-be couple!
BloodyCross13 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
i like it, i love it, i want some more of it!
Tukina chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Awesome...*A* **nosebleeds**
Kyoki13 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Actually, I rather enjoyed Yuikmaru's OCCness ;3

whats with the nurse? She seems... unnecessary. To be honest... I actually hope shes not gonna be in the story anymore...

When are you going to update?
IShipThat44 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Is the nurse going to be an important character? I really hate oc's, especially because it seem's like kanou really likes her. He should only like yukimaru!
Len Kagamine 02 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011