Reviews for Steel and Fire
sara chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
I like it keep on good job
Mistod chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Enjoyed the stories please continue. I like the light and humorous with love mixed in
Tar Irene chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
I always loved Zuko/Song, actually.. I have this whole story where his transformation took place after that episode (of course, I can't really begrudge the writers what they did with Zuko for seasons 2 or 3 instead). I think the idea of her, Mai, Jin, and June all meeting up is irresistible. You could do so much with it - I don't understand why you hate this story, it's great.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Im soo happy to have found another person who thinks Zuko is hot :)
RenegadeEclipse93 chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
Liked the story and I'm not even that fond of Maiko pairing.

Nah, it wasn't that awkward... too much.

Yeah I hate it too when my fellow Authors do that.

But atleast this one has a reason.

Adding this story to my faves.

CarlisleEsmeRoseScorpius chapter 7 . 8/26/2010

i luve all these stories so much!

Zuko and Mai are wayyy my favourite Avatar couple so this is like heaven to me. i love all the fluffiness of it all. oh, and its really funny too :)i was kind of worried at the beginning of the play chapter, then when i realized i was like thankGod!

anyways, really, really, amazing great stories and pleasse update soon.

(i am totally adding this to my favourites)
StardustRose11 chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
you need to update this! this is like my favorite maiko story! please!
The Stark in the TARDIS chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
hi! just wanted to say that i love this fic! i just started reading Maiko, and i love it! I really want a fic where Mai and Zuko go somewhere and are treated like normal ppl, kinda like when they went to Ember Island...
gloomy maiko lover chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
haha lol,this made me smile and sort of blush you did a good,great job. can't wait to know what happens next hope you update soon/whenever you can so I'll be R&R as soon as I can xD xD
ishxallxgood chapter 7 . 7/16/2010

Quite awesome. Mai centric is awesome. She's awesome. Your interpretation of her is awesome. :D

Have I mentioned awesome?
Kimjuni2 chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Ahh i love this one, what zuko did was sweet, hahah ty lee is mai's bra, lolz, this is my fav chapter besides the 1ste one, awesome job!
ishxallxgood chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
Hmmm... idk how I feel about this one... it's strange... I don't see him acting like that since he's reconciled his inner turmoil... but I suppose.

Sorry can't help you out with ideas... if I had one I'd be writing me own. :P
ishxallxgood chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
So cute. I hate flies too. Esp when they buz by your ear. Creeps me out.
ishxallxgood chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Awesome. It really really reminded me of the recap episode. :D I was so excited when it said "Tenten" and for a moment actually expected it to be Tenten. :P But actually it makes sense that it would be her pen name. Hahahaha... damn I'm slow.
ishxallxgood chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Gawd I love MaiKo... and I love how you write. And for the record, I don' think she's OOC :3
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »