Reviews for Four Wands to Bind Us
Jasmine Indigo Sappihhra chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
I really really really wanna know why this doesn't have more reviews? It's freakin' amazing! Let me see if I have this right. Damien and Harry are twins born July 31. Hermione was born in September and is older than both Harry and Damien. Lilith is younger than Hermione, Harry AND Damien...I think I got that right...can't wait unti your next update :-)
JKArcanus chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Very interesting so far; I wonder where Harry's school stuff is, unless I missed it. i know Hermione's was at the bar, but Hagrid had Harry's. You would think they could come to the logical conclusion, or at leas assumption that Sirius is the girls' father since their heritage test says they are Blacks and they know, as shown in the letter, that Sirius was in their group. At least is turns out there was nothing shady going on with the Potter kids (save for Albus putting Harry with Lily's relatives, darn him...he shouldn't have been sent there even if he WAs related to Lily). Whatever happened that Hermione was stolen away and what happened to their mother is still a bit of a mystery I look forward to finding out. If I remember correctly, Lilith's memory of Hermione in the wand shop had both their parents in it. Keep up the great work.
Anime Princess chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
You made this a Harry/Hermione fic probably because it has Harry and Hermione in it. But rfom the get go, it seems to be more focused on your OCs then them.

Not that they aren't good OCs, but I was expecting Harry and Hermione not these Elvish siblings they have; who KNOW more than them AND seem to be adverse to Harry and Hermione being there.

This might be me, but maybe they ALL need to sit down and TALK about what problems they have and IDK...get over them.

Teen or pre-teen angst is bad enough without everything else
Sameal-the-lost chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
okay, this is getting very much off course...oh this is gonna be fun, isn't it? I'm enjoying the new characters, and can't wait for the (presumably) bashing of ron, and maybe dumbles. are you going to bash the twins as well? can't wait for more
Goldencoyote chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I Like this keep going
shadowwalker2 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
wonderful new idea... I just hope that you will NOT loose interest and give up the story...

bernie
Fridizh chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
I hope the heiress problem doesn't bring problems for the girls.

Will the gems have a special meaning?
starboy454 chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
a another excellent update
Catdays67 chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
love it its good and nicely different take of the story thank you
growlerlight chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
This is a very different twist to Potterverse. Please keep going.
starboy454 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
excellent story so far i look forword to reading more of it
Fridizh chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next.

I wonder which Black is Lilith and Hermione's father.. Sirius or Regulus? Or is it someone else?

Why and how did Damien and Harry go to different places, where Damien there when Voldemort came? Or had Rebekah already taken/gotten Damien and James remarried Lily and they pretended Harry was their son?

..and who placed Hermione where she is? And changed her birthday?
shannalynn chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Intriguing twists and turns so far. I kind of feel bad for the Grangers, that Hermione's just up and leaving. I wonder what they do know or possibly just suspect. You wrote they didn't exactly seem surprised, so that implies they had somewhat of a prior knowledge regarding Hermione's background. I look forward to you diving into a little more back story there.

Dumbledore's plans are going to be ruined, aren't they? If Lily wasn't Harry's biological mother then the blood wards at the Dursleys' home don't mean jack.

Hagrid's going to be upset if he loses Harry. I can see the poor man panicking, unless they run into him in the Leaky Cauldron on the way out.

Keep up the good work. The story's evolving nicely.
Amconsequat chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I feel you introduced the (main?) characters a bit too quickly in the story especially with them giving some personal details that quickly after meeting in Olivander's. It might be a better idea that you let a character gain more definition first before introducing other characters so the reader can clearly understand which details adhere to each person.
Joey Blaq chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Frankly chapter is confusing but the story is lovely