Reviews for Up Side Down
Sharon chapter 1 . 3/23
NICE!
twirob chapter 1 . 2/27
thanks so much for sharing this o/s with us ;D
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
What a great little one-shot - unlike anything I'd ever read. You managed to be romantic and horrific, sexy and disturbing, funny and sad. Really, really enjoyed.
Hope we have a chance to chat at the Boston Twific MeetUp.
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
:) :)
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Wow!
Cynfulme chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Wow. Damn, that's hot.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Excellent! Not sure how I missed this before...
I still have LG&EB on alert. Wondering if it's done (enough) or to be continued?
crackupmonkey chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Hi sweetie, this is the third or 4th time I've read this and I always love it. and interesting piece of trivia from the twilight sage: the official illustrated guide. Someone raised the issue of Bella's menstrual blood and the answer is this, menstrual blood is different in that it isn't oxygenated, I think is the word so it has a different "scent" plus Bella would be too embarrassed to say anything and Edward too much of a gentleman to mention it. I really love this story as you can tell since I have read it multiple times, saw that movie, and do I ever love that song, thanks for bringing it to our attention. Mway
TwiAaccountant chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Beautiful
Sensuous
Amazing
It made me feel so much. You are an awe-inspiring writer.

P.S. This is the third time I've read this. Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I was waiting to get registered here.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Intense, so intense.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Read this a few time already but really like it a lot, love one shot, but the story is so great, she knows, he knows, they will be together, forever.
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Of course I read this too, but love to return to beloved old stories, I think i told you I wrote my own soundtrack for the movies, and I never thought of this then, but it seems like something Bella would think of, when she is convincing him to change her, Lots of songs Moment to Moment, for Edward when he is falling in love with her, Morning Has Broken when they are walking to the clearing to see his meadow, Annie's Song by John Denver when they are together in the meadow, one piece, by Albinoni Adagio in G I think it is, I think of at two scenes, when Edward leaves her, adn when he is walking toward the courtyard to reveal himself. very funereal.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Just found this story. What an erotic ride! I loved how Bella gave him those gifts, knowing they would arouse him unbearably. Ungh. Very hot.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
How I missed this one, I'll never know! Brilliant turnabout with Bella reading his mind while he can't read hers LOL! Stuck with each other for eternity now, but where's the love? She used him for her own ends!