Reviews for Shooting Stars
KoganLoverPro2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
erjtgklwrnjitoweniowenfonweion WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOO COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
LateRiser chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
So, um, is more than a year after I read this not too late to say how much I liked it?

"I may be gay, but I am still a man." Thank you, that's exactly right.

Let's hear it for a Logan with some dignity and self-control!
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
So I must be pretty dense, because I read this before and never! reviewed O.O Am I stupid? I really love this oneshot, I'm a sucker for all stories involving a strong Logan. I like all of it, the underlying bitterness but he's somewhat accepting the whole mess nevertheless. His resolve to be strong and suppress his sadness and vulnerability is believable. You did a nice job to express his inner conflict.

Logan's talk with James was easily the best part. It shows that all the boys love each other and are deeply when one of them is hurt. I like the fact that James easily accepts that his friend is gay, it's not even an issue, that he just wants to make sure that Logan is okay. It was really sweet.

As for the end, it's somehow nice that it's an open end. It fits the mood of the story, I think.

So yeah, it's awesome, you're awesome and I just lean back now and drown in happiness

thanks for sharing!
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I loved this it was wonderfully written, poetic and beautifully heartbreaking and yet still optimistic some how.(sort of the song that inspired it)

I love that you wrote manly Logan cause the effeminate way he is sometimes written annoys me. I can't wait to mosey over to the sequel.

sings (8) Can we pretend that Airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now(8)

couldn't we all use a wish
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
OoO I loved this! X3 I really like masculine!Logan O.o Which didn't surprise me too much, because I also saw those muscles and was like in shock! xD I'm going to run and see if you continued this. I hope you did!
accioLorna chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
aw that was so sweet! Logie got his Kendall at the end. well, thats how i'm seeing it anyway. lol. i love thst song btw(:
QueenKimo chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I liked this a lot even though Logan is my least favorite character. :)
Lozo153 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
oooo i loved this story! please make another one shot please :)
Moderately Difficult chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I agree with him always being femenine when he comes out, the guy's friggin' BUILT. And dominant Logan is an amazing Logan. ;]

Hopin' you do a second part to this since my imagination kinda sucks. xD
tofu-rox chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
i really did like that...

normally i hate unended stories like this, but i loved the way this was written...
KurtbastianSmymel chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I usually don't read angst but I really like this. I hope you do another one. And isn't airplanes just great song?
Hikari Anderson-Hummel chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
You have to write more!I need to read more so therefore you write more! sorry. It's just that this story is so goood and I need to read more. I like this Logan. He seems more... smexii-er. Ha! Cool chappy can't wait for the next one!

See ya on the writers side!

Hikari Out!
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Personally I agree with you on trying to keep Logan manly. I understand making him a little more sensitive than the other guys, but he shouldn't be a crying mess the whole story.

Anyway I'm hoping you do use this to make another oneshot. As much as I like to make my own ending it'd be cool to see where you take it. Or even just to see what Kendall's thinking or what Logan coming out was like.