Reviews for A Different Kind of Hero
AliceCullen3 chapter 11 . 1/24
LOVE IT!
urworshipfulness chapter 1 . 1/17
Isn't this just part of the first episode in Supernatural? Seen it only once but I'm pretty sure whoever wrote this first just copied that whole scene. Hope the rest of the story isn't like this.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I'll just keep hoping for an update someday
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 11 . 5/26/2016
well, maxwell's a bit possessive . . .
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Well done you have made harry a whiny pathetic bitch
KeefaMighty chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
this was soo pleasing to read
Dark Sea Kitten chapter 11 . 1/6/2016
More please!
snowdragon23 chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
I really wish you would update this story. I hope that whatever you are doing in life right now is brining you joy.
StarkIndustries1983 chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Oh my god! This story is absolutely amazing. Can you please update it soon? Please?
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
THIS STORY IS WONDERFUL! THANK YOU!
Lena204 chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
Just recently discovered this fic and am really enjoying it, I always loved the Harry met Sam at college fics and yhe twisys you've added with the various foreshadowing has had me constantly clicking next chapter.

Any chance of you making your way back to this fic in the near future ? I'm dying to know about Max! Have some theories, but I'm sure your twists are better than mine.
Acorn Oats chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
WHAT'S THE SECRET?!
Margo Soares chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
Noooooooo it was at the good part! Lol great story I love it!
TwistedIrish chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
Please don't abandon this story :( ! Please continue.