Reviews for Emerald Dreaming
Scary...!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
interesting
Dusel chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This also applies for the other two parts of your story - you're using too many crosses, I've seen several super-multi crosses and nothing good came from them, in the end you had over a hundred or at least several dozen characters and you just couldn't fit them into one story. I also think you're relying too much on snark for your stories, while it can make a chapter if placed at the right place if you continuously use it then it the chapters loose quality, quality which you presented in the first part of your GL series. The first part was seriously awesome...beside the Stargate thing. Another thing is how...what's the word...obsessive Xander is becoming with taking things in his own hands, the way he's going soon he'll have Earth like Sinistro had Korugar, heh unlikely in your story but he began from SOMEWHERE. Anyway I'll be looking forward to then next part of your series.

Keep in mind that I said were mostly minor things that smooth out the story rather then some big Errors or anything like that - perfect grammar by the way.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
awesome work
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
LOL, Xander can't escape from the ladies and thier plans, even in his own heal, man, don't know how he stays sane at times. Fun part there, and looking forward to more of this universe, and what happens when he meets up with the girls again.
DarkStrider chapter 1 . 6/17/2010