Reviews for My Own Enemy
giococcinella chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Pleaseeee continue this is amazing! Love this story! Please keep going
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
This is such a great story with amazing potential. I hope you can be inspired to continue it. I love G whump and healing. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
i just found this story. i like this (callen whump, yeah, we're sickos for that) . i do think you mean he broke his tibia. the lower leg bones are the tibia and fibula. the bone in the thigh is the femur.
please keep going with this. i hope there is nothing bad keeping you away from writing.
Shaz1 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
You must continue this is amazing!

Shaz
somebody's sister chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I feel so bad for Callen! He blames himself for killing six kids and while it is kinda in an indirect way his fault, thats horrible! I absolutely love this CAllen whump and I can not wait for more! PLease update soon!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
great story!

too bad about the kids...
keviana chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
No pitchforks and mobs for you. Just this. *hugs* Thank you for coming back. This is a great chapter. Please, keep writing. I'm loving it all over again. (:
Ann chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
You are forgiven if you continue to update your stories! Seriously, I like this story and would like to see how it goes. Please update as soon as you can.
dgraymanfan 200 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Updated soon...PLEASE X)
Nikabo82 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
I love it. Please hurry up with the next chapter. I love Callen whump.
Heidi0Me chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Hey ! Where is the fourth chapter ? It's been three weeks now... (
Heidi0Me chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Please please please update soon ! I want to read what comes next ! D
Goma-Ryu chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
I must agree with ya that I love Callen whumped, lol. Me love it and can't wait to read more. Hope Callen gets better.
keviana chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Oooo. MEAN Callen whump.

*shivers*

This is getting good!

I want more, more, I say! What happens next? And how are you going to tie in the title you put with this fic, hmmm? I'm really wondering, now!

Fave lines: "Paramedics are right down the road, G. Try to behave when they fix you up, okay?" Sam implored, looked up once more to get his point across.

G rolled his eyes (an act that he quickly regretted, as it made the world spin again) but gave his friend a small grin in reply. "Maybe. But if they bring out a needle, I am not responsible for what happens to their face."

Sam settled his features into a serious expression, giving his injured friend a hard stare before smirking. "Then I'm not going to do anything when they sedate you."

*sigh* Oh, the wholesome back-n-forth banter!

Please keep writing! Please keep creating! Please don't stop! Here. *gives u ice cream* Reward for writing more. _
keviana chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Oh wow. This sentence pretty much sums this up:

"At least you aren't riddled with bullet holes like Swiss cheese this time," Sam smiled, and G breathed in deep, trying to remember exactly what that had felt like.

At least? You have him bleeding and struggling! Same difference! ACK! x.x

Okay, one thing I WILL point out here: I was struggling to picture when G was on the ground, when he got up partially, or up all the way... Can you toss in a tinsy bit more description so I can see how he was in your mind? Thank you! *hugz*

This is terrific! Just flat out TERRIFIC! Please write more!

PS: You were mean to kill the kids. T_T *little sob*