Reviews for Haruhi Shorts
Ashleythetiger chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
this was nuts... i enjoyed it very much
Another Duck chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
This was a generally fun collection of ficlets to read. Not all good, but mostly so.

I especially enjoyed the book discussion, as that was one of the better portrayals of Yuki on ficnet, both with her way of speaking and her ideas of the world.

I also liked Urges, as it was refreshingly straightforward. It was perhaps a little too much so, partially because of the lack of emotion that usually follows the script format.

Koizumi's play was a little too confusing to be really enjoyable, but it wasn't bad. Kind of like writing a script fic but not having any names (side note, I've seen a good one like that).
uzukun7 chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
Great collection of fics. I still think you harukyon stories are more interesting than your yukikyon stories. Yuki offers no resistance to kyon's desires, while haruhi forges ahead and makes every important moment into a clash with him. I loved koizumi's play, and mikuru's story felt a bit off. In either case I look forward to your next collection. Laterz
MaDeR Levap chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
Equally strange as other your work. Style is... unique.
AlonsoMassa chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
First things first, I CANNOT believe that this hasnt got any reviews yet, this is freaking priceless. I've never laughed so hard in my life. At first I was apprehensive about Haruhi short stories but this was simply, truly and utterly fantastic!

My favourite one was the whole revenge arc with Koizumi's gambit a close second. The last 'imaginary' proofreader and author exchange was also hilarious. A very subtle way of flaming the Endless Eight and all things crap I must say. Anyways, fantastic work and I really look forward to seeing more from you, cheers!