Reviews for The Empty House
Fiorella 2 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
I agree with Lizzie, Watson isnt going to forget him and the family. Where are Giles and Kristinas siblings? Are they alive?
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Well... at least he was able to act somewhat normal in Holmes's presence. He could've gotten criticized later on if he did anything else. More, please? I sense more coming... ;-D
AdidasandPie chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Heh, Bradstreet.

I think Lestrade has the right to be indignant since Watson isn't.
tapd0g chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
I'm really enjoying this series and look forward to each update. It's always interesting to see different views regarding whether Watson was truly as forgiving and forgetting as he seemed to be! And if so, why!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Smart of the fellow. Great ending... or is it? Somehow, I think you got more up your sleeve. More, please? Love how Bradstreet figured that out.
Cryptix chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
(Wow, I'm a dork. I forgot I'd already commented on the general existence of this piece [however awesome it may be/totally is]. Pfft. Ignore me and my dorkiness.)
Cryptix chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
-A series of unintelligible squee noises ensues-

Yay! EMPT! From Lestrade's point of view! And it's even better than I could have hoped for. I love how blase Bradstreet is about it. He's all like 'what, you didn't know? psh'. That's great. And Hopkins stammering. They never quite realized just how much they liked the guy until he disappeared, huh?

Lestrade's concern over Watson is adorable, though I feel that it's my duty to inform you that a small part of my brain now ships Watson/Lestrade. Don't mind me, though, I tend to start shipping at the drop of a hat.
Fiorella 2 chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
I am looking forward to see how this will afect Lestrades and Watsons friendship.
Fiorella 2 chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Looking forward to seeing how this effects Lestrade and Watson, too. I can see Eddie Marsans Lestrade on your stories.
AdidasandPie chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Yes, just was HAS he been into?

Looking forward to seeing how this effects Lestrade and the doctor.
mrspencil chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
I like the thought that Lestrade and company would turn up , although they were not entirely sure the note was genuine... just in case (even after three years).

Mrs P
curiouslyobsessed chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
im currently staring rather stupidly at the screen and wondering how did you come up with this story in such a short time.

!you rock D
AdidasandPie chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Pfft...I think that might have been better than Watson fainting, Lestrade slapping Hopkins. I suppressed quite a lot of laughter.
Fiorella 2 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
I agree with the other reviews! Keep this going!
Cryptix chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Bwee! Yay! -Bounces about happily for awhile before coming back to coherency-

Lovely! I can't wait to see more. I can totally picture this whole thing. Dropping off a letter out of the blue seems just right for Holmes. And Hopkins having to be told to breathe is great. Hee.

Couple of copy issues, but nothing serious, just like forgetting the endquote when Hopkins says "An older fellow. Why?", and an 'is' instead of an 'if' when he asks "What if it's a trap?"

Eheh. Sorry. If my copy-editing starts to annoy you, you're more than welcome to tell me to quit it.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »