Reviews for Train Station
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was really good, thanks for sharing!

dragolf chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
nice like old spice
Tyloris chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
very good old chap, keep up the good work
Blazehawkins chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Cute. But a one bedroom apartment in Tokyo costs around 2K a month. Can Harima really afford that on his salary? Loved it all the same!
Max Knight chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Awesome love to see where it goes from here on...harima is still the lovable character who has that caring n down to earth attitude to help Eri through her stressful life. Always felt they should b together...that or Harxyaku.
Piratechief chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow, this was pretty good. Keep up the good work :)
Skloodzi chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
"I've found a lost item that belongs to you. It's got blonde fur..."

This is awesome. Great work.
Tarechan chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
aww... this is sweet yet not overly romantic. I really like how you managed to portait their growth at the same time, maintain their characterization.

Love it! Great job :D
ittybittyschmidty chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
i really liked it, my suggestion would be (if u wanted to continue it) to write about harima and eri's date in the morning.
ShreddingRibbons chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
i LOVED this. the writing pace and wording was ideal, and the story line was extremely believable and well imagined. i think you really captured Harima's and Eri's personalities. in on word; fantabulous.
satomika chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
i wish there was more to this!

i like it though...
BaerXIIINabakov chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
First of all I would like to thank you for a wonderful read. Not exactly what I thought would produce and I mean that in a good way. I enjoyed how your story stayed somewhat to the canon of Harima and Eri. I am however a little disappointed in the lack of characters you used from what you had available at your disposal. The ending was a little disappointing and abrupt but then again I cannot fault you for that considering I would rather have it end in this manner then a cheesy montage about the next days events. Overall it is one of the best fanfics I have read and even one of the best things I have ever read as well.