Reviews for I Remember Our Love
anunleashedmind chapter 11 . 4/1
That was so entertaining. Great humour throughout well, done
anunleashedmind chapter 4 . 3/31
Aww how sweet of Quinn. She's fallen so hard
anunleashedmind chapter 2 . 3/31
Aww poor Rachel hehe. And Quinn, just relent lol
Jesseburnett chapter 2 . 2/3/2017
this is awesomely entertaining. i love bitchy Quinn, slowly falling for Rachel. you don't see it enough, which is stupid really, its how it should be!
Jesseburnett chapter 11 . 2/3/2017
i found it odd that you made it seem like they don't have hymens that need to be penetrated. very odd. if you're a virgin male, which is the reason i can think of you not knowing that, you would think that you would have googled a little research on taking a girls virginity. it was just silly how you think that it hurts the first time just because because two fingers are used. it honestly kind of ruined that last scene for me
Jesseburnett chapter 10 . 2/3/2017
i gotta say its cruel of rachel to expect quinn to be supportive of her dating someone else. honestly i think rachel went waaay to far about the whole thing. yea what quinn did was nasty, but jeez.
Jesseburnett chapter 7 . 2/3/2017
am i the only one that thinks its messed up that santana sexts puck even tho she claims to be in love with britt?
Sky chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
Any sequel to this really good story. Liked reading it but kind of a cliffhanger. What happens if and when Quinn's parents and sister find out, will they be supportive or will they disown her? Will Santana or Brittany's family take her in? Will Rachel's memory really never come back?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
So she never gets her memory back? Sucks
HaHaOh chapter 11 . 2/4/2016
Embarrassed yet agitated Santana is hilarious! It is quite humorous how she uses references when trying to "school" Quinn in all the sex aspects.
B chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
I do love the bitchy Quinn turned sweet, especially when she realises that she does have a lot to make up for!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2015
Lovely story. I especially enjoyed Quinn's personal growth and Rachel's sweet innocence.
E.Elliot chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
Man I love it!
Eyghon chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
That was extremely entertaining thank you
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 11 . 5/26/2014