Reviews for Wake Up, You're Here
GreyandTorres chapter 1 . 5/29
Don't know if you still read your reviews, but just wanted to say I love your writing, it's literally so good, definitely one of my favourite Spashley writers if not my favourite. I love all your stories! People like you writing Spashley really keeps South of Nowhere in my heart, and basically you're awesome, and I want to thank you for providing these stories :)
Elly1212 chapter 15 . 3/5
It has been 3 years since your last update. I had to re-read this because even though I had read it such a long time ago, your words stayed with me. I know time has passed and you're out living outside fanfiction. I just want to thank you for such a wonderful story and although its not finished, I did enjoy what you had brought to the table. I hope that you do come back and finish, because I know I'm not the only one who is waiting.

if this story is any indication...any ending you give, I can truly say is worth waiting for

-Elly Shay
ahines0821 chapter 15 . 1/25
This story is great! It really needs an ending! I'm so sad at how it stopped. ...
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
OMG. Please finish this story. It's too good to be left unfinished.
son-lyn chapter 15 . 1/14/2014
I just read all of this story and... NOOOOOO FUCKING HELL! :O How come this story doesn't have an ending?! You can't leave it like this, that's jut... cruel and an injustice to this amazing story. Pleaaaaase continue:)
Jennabot chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
Le sigh...I just reread this story for the 10th time. Been following this since the beginning and still hoping that one day you'll come out of retirement to finish.

Quality of SON stories have dwelled as of late (a whole year!) and ive tried to follow other fandoms but here I am, reliving the "glory days".
NismoFire chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Urban,

We go way back. Like, 5 years back. I took about a 2.5-3 year break from reading Spashley, because I had my own Spashley experience. I came back to LJ and FFnet looking for this thing to be completed...can we get an update? Please? Preferably one with some closure and an ending?

I'm kinda like your Ashley..in high school, I was awkward, in JROTC, enlisted in the Army the summer after Junior year. I was awkward and SOOOOO far deep in the closet, but I knew I was in that closet, and I was okay with it. Fast forward 10 years later, and I'm confident, experienced (although not quite like Ashley), and ballsy enough to go after what I want. I'm not that spineless shell of innocence that I used to be.

Anyway, because I hadn't logged in to LJ in so long, they deleted my account, otherwise I would have left this there. But I, and many others, would like to see an ending to this thing.

So, what do you say, Urban? May we have it?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2013
I miss this fic immensely.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
Update ... please.
ME chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
CAN YOU FINISH THIS PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Bluebell28 chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Please finish this story sure you could wrap it up in a chapter or two it needs an ending. I love your style of writing by the way!
Yo chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
I miss this fic. A lot. And I would really like to see how it ends. Just throwing that out there...
TheHybrid02 chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Wow. This story makes you want to read and read and read and read and ...
verbalvandal chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
Love & miss this fic! Hope you decide to continue on with it! You are without a doubt, one hell of a writer.
oOYuuOo chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Wow. I really like this! No, Love this!

And I hope you still plan to resume this because I'm dying to know what happens next!

Can't wait :3