Reviews for Present Dangers
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 1 . 6/10
:-D brilliant :-D :-D :-D
Oh my god chapter 1 . 4/10/2015

trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Scotty's my favorite character of either prime or AU, and I love Scotty/McCoy! It would be so righteous if there were more chapters to this story. You left the ending begging for more!
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Scotty never gets enough love and here you have managed to point out all the best qualities about him. Scones! Delicious and a great ship. Will definitely favorite this!

Daradesari chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
yay! a good hero Scotty with McScott slashyness _
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Thanks for this, there needs to be more Scotty/McCoy stories. I loved Scotty's pov in this story, seemed spot on. Thanks so much!
Allonympt chapter 1 . 11/22/2010

I found this fic on your livejournal first and now that I've found it here I feel I ought to review. Scotty is a character who barely resided on the periphery of my fanfic awareness. Seriously - he's a one liner in most fic. But in this fic he's completely, totally awesome. I really, really like what you've done with this character here. The only problem is that I can't find many more fics focussing on Scotty. Guh! You've totally set me up to go looking for something nobody else seems to be writing. Great job, I really enjoyed your story-telling,

Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
*grins* Because Len /would/ just be casual with an enormous erection and having just sucked off Monty. I love the pairing Scones. :S

~Fern Rose
Abraxania chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Loved that one! This is one of the very rare good Scotty stories. I just adore the scotsman. Thank you very much!
Brizu chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Plot, characterization, and smut - normally, it's two out of three, but this story managed to have all of 'em. Good job! _