Reviews for Know the Price
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Neat so far. :) I like it. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too - especially this part:

"Well, I was getting drunk, a lot, with some boys I'd met; only the beer was enchanted. The owner of the bar was sick to death of college kids coming in acting like they were God's gift… y'know… 'we're so brainy, we're gonna run the country some day and you're wasting your pathetic life serving the drinks because you're so stupid..' So, he puts the whammie on the beer and we all regress into cave men. And slayers."

"I'm sorry I missed it."

"It's weird, I didn't used to remember it that well but now I'm a vampire…"

"Perfect recall. I know, it's a vampire survival skill, you live a long time, you remember all of it because information is power."

"It must have been a nightmare for my friends, I did cave painting on the walls, in the room I was sharing with Willow, I threatened Giles, sniffed Xander… Don't ask." She said, at his quizzical glance, "Then I ran off, found the other cave men, discovering fire, inside a building; helped to get them out, rescued Willow, who was unconscious and then, rescued Parker."

"So, at what stage did you hit him?" Spike asked, clearly amused.

"Well, he was much easier to carry from the building, unconscious and then, when he woke up, he started thanking me for saving him and asked if I could possibly forgive him for the way he'd treated me…"

"So you belted him again. Don't blame you." Spike said, chuckling.

"He didn't try to talk to me after that, which was a relief but someone said that Riley hit him and rumour had it, that it was because of me…"

"So I'm the only one who didn't get a go… damn, I always miss out…"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that… hey, we could always track him down and I could bite him…" Buffy said, with a laugh.

Spike smiled, he knew she didn't mean it and he was pleased that she was shaking off her black mood but he knew that sometime soon they would have to face her bloodlust…
Keep up your super-neat, very creative and beautifully phenomenal writing! :)
brokenangelwings16 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
plz keep writing
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Vampire Slayer, I approve. Have you ever played Vampire: Masquarade? Lots of vampire powers.
hulettwyo chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Love this story! Please update soon!
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
wow, i love REALLY have to continue this! ASAP, please...
curly-kitty chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
With them heading to England, and the new watcher's council pulling itself together most likely back in Merry Ol', I'm thinking that the new slayer may be an integral part of the sequel. Can't wait to find out if you prove me right or wrong...
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
great story, can't wait to read more.