Reviews for Antithesis
Love it
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Awww! I loved the ending! :D
aomoa chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Rarely is there a fic that includes a Tarsus survivor(s) that meets Jim later on. :)

Fantastic fic! I loved reading it.

-Hana
islanzadi1995 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
super awww
tati1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I apologize. I mixed yours up with the one I had read before - in that one, the survivor went out with Jim and they eventually wound up in a reunion with a few of the other survivors. I still cannot find this fic anywhere; I think it might have been taken offline. Still, have you read it?

-tati1

ps - in case you hadn't noticed by my frantic re-search for a similar fic, I adore your thing; this is my third read-through of Antithesis.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Ahh fluffy goodness! I loved the rections the different people had to Jim. Very well done.

Wildfire
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
really sweet h/c story. *tosses you cookies* thanks for sharing!
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
One phrase:

D'AWWWWWWW

I fucking looooved this to itty bitty bits! This was fantastically fantastic, and if you MAYBE wanted to add a secret sex scene on here, that would be awesome. D
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I've been holding onto this story to read for a while. I'm so glad I did.

I was so glad when that guest showed up to out Jim. I did feel that Jim was right to be so indignant about the assignment. I'm glad he had Spock.

Nice job.
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Aw! That was so beautifully written! Poor Jim! Though I have to say that I love it when someone from the group reveals it to everyone. That always makes me happy.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
omg i loved this so much great job it was just so perfect i loved it
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I find that not doing a single assignment to be a highly unlikely reason to be kicked out of the Academy. Be that as it may, I thought the story itself was an excellent portrayal of that /type/ of situation. I thought it would be more likely that Jim was going to be kicked out for disobeying a professor. Also: why was Spock at the lecture? That confused me a bit. Although, I thought his, Spock's, reaction to Jim's allergies were likely and true to character. Oh, and I loved your portrayal of Jim's reluctance for sexual intimacy. People usually see him as a 'LET'S HAVE SEX 24/7' type of man. I like how in your stories, he isn't, not really.

~Fern Rose
Tidmag chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Very nice. Interesting use of a very bad point in their recent history, and it's odd that I can see this taking place in a slashy version of the novel 'collision course' with some au on the Tarsus iv part.
irezel chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
eek. crazy emotions in this. really nice job though. :)
letsplaypretend chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
i really liked this! seriously, it was well written, and it dealt with tarsus iv, one of my favorite subjects. :) the way the class was informed that jim had been on tarsus...VERY good. i loved it :)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »