Reviews for Collapsing Winds
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is amazing:) You should make a one-shot of when Logan almost died with Carlos if you haven't already!
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
You did a great job with this! You actully made me feel scared for Logan! That's great! Escpecially 'cause I love Kogan angst!:D
Noelle chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Interesting love it
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Loved this! :D I can't really think of anything else to say other then that I absolutely loved this! ;
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I loved this, because Logan wasn't whiny and all emo. you wrote his friendship with the other guys, expecially kendall, in a great way. They are there for each other and care for each other and I can totally picture the scene where Kendall has to pull the wood out and I nearly bursted out in tears...duh

So yeah thanks for sharing!

PS: I feel somewhat sick now because of all the suffering people in the USA have to endure at the moment because of all these aweful tornados. Stay save and stay strong!
Someone chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was the first BTR fabric I read, and I loved every word of it. This is brilliantly written!
Colorful Soul chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Logan, you just love having near death experiences, don't you? DON'T YOU! Yes, you do. I can tell.

"Logan rolled his eyes and sighed in exasperation. 'Kendall, for the last time it was MY fault that the kit wasn't in my car when Carlos and I got lost. Not the kit's fault. It's kind of. . . inanimate.'" I giggled. A lot. Hehe.

"Logan was busy with his cell phone. He dialed a number than held it to his ear. After waiting a while, he frowned and left a message. 'Hey, dad. It's um, me. Logan. I was just calling to see where you were. You know. If you were inside or. . . anyway, I hope I didn't interrupt anything. Sorry to bother you. Bye.' He closed his phone with a sigh and stared at it as if he expected it to ring any minute." -sobs-

"'Mr. Mitchell, you are under arrest for being a horrible parent and practically abandoning your son.' Officer Garcia said, grabbing the confused man by the arms and handcuffing them tightly behind his back before leading him to the police cruiser." Not really. I wish. He deserves it.

This situation was ironic indeed. Future doctor Logan having to be operated on by Kendall. Who hates blood. Irony. Irony. Irony.

I'm starting to think I give the worst reviews in history. Oh well. Just know I love your stories *heart* :)

Colorful Soul
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
UGH! SO GOOD! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY IT WAS THAT GOOD!

I liked how Kendal was so freaked out about the blood. He was so scared and I was sooo worried for him and for Logan. New definition to the term "my heart beat wildly in fear". It was so scary.

I love how you describe the pain. It was so great. And how you wrote about Logan's concussion. It was so real. "Slurred" was one of the words you used. I've read it so many times for the same reason but you totally re-amped it. Awesome stuff!

I love how Kendal kept flashing back to the time with Carlos. I'm sooo glad he didn't know about the time with James.

"My head hurts" and then Kendal was worried. I love how "Logan never complained" my heart swelled right there. That was such a tear-jerker (I don't know why, it just was)

I love Logan waiting for his dad to call. That was soooo cute and sad! I also love how he didn't call back. Not like upset Logan is happy, it's just really good. You know what I mean.

I love how minutes felt like hours and hours felt like days. That added another level of intensity.

I like how Kendal doesn't like waiting rooms. "worst places on earth" so true, bro. I hate 'em. This was so well written! Gosh I could die!

I adored the coke or pepsi stuff. That was sooo awesome, and definitely what Kendal would start doing.

The hockey cards? My heart did jumping jacks. SO CUTE!

I like how Logan calmed down Mrs. Knight. That was super cute.

I loved a whole lot more, but I don't thin I could list it all!
abbyli chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Nice story.
rockmysocks456 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
AWESOME STORY! I love that one line Logan says, "Stop... acting like... such a girl."

I liked how this story had whumpage for the most popular guys to whump: Logan and Kendall.

The character descriptions, thoughts, and dialogue are all SPOT ON. I like how Kendall's nervous but determined and Logan's instructive and strong yet at the same time a little bit vulnerable.

This story was great and I'd love to review it over and over again but they only let you do it once so I hope this one is sufficient!

GREAT STORY! CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR STORIES!
TinyHandzRuleBD chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
i love it when you do stories like this and you know you write so well you could do a series of disasters that happen to Logan as in choking,asthma,diabetes,earthquake etc...
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Now that, that right there was incredible.

Very, very unique idea, because how many stories have you read in Big Time Rush fanfiction about this sort of thing? In fact, how many times in any fanfiction? Well, I know I haven't read /any./ So this was a veryveryvery nice change from "4 grlz in a band come 2 the palmwoods what happenz when the big time rush boyz fall in love with them plz read". I swear, there's about fifty of those out there and I lovelovelove it when someone comes out with the potential to create something like /this./

The fear was my favorite part. Kendall's reaction to Logan's injuries, how he almost couldn't do it, how he did it anyway because he had to. I love how he was on the verge of breaking down throughout the whole thing but didn't let himself until he was sure it was safe to. The backstory with Logan and Carlos, man I wanna read that. It foreshadowed this whole thing, and I know I'm just saying I love this I love that over and over again but that's kind of what a review is, right? Because I loved the implied fear the Kendall had along with the direct fear that was fed to the reader. God, I love this story so much, you don't even know.

And I recognize those questions he was asking Logan to keep him from falling asleep from somewhere... I KNOW I DO. GHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH MOST/A LOT OF THEM ARE FROM THAT QUESTIONAIRE THING WITH JAMES? OR IS THAT JUST A COINCIDENCE. I'M LOSING MY MIND HERE.

-cough- Aaaaaaanyway. Ignore that whole paragraph. Just wanted to say again that I'm sorry for not reviewing stuff and all that crap because I feel really guilty about it and I should be reading this instead of writing my craaaappp because your stories are much better than mine and I don't know how I could have ever even thought of denying myself. Never stop writing. Ever.
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow! Poor Kendall. That's horrible how he was having recurring nightmares of Carlos holding an unconscious Logan in his arms.

Don't worry. I'm no weatherman. I couldn't even begin to call you on weather mistakes even if there were any. Although, I thought hurricanes were given labels like F1, F3 and such. I never knew tornadoes were too. I could be wrong though. In fact, I probably am.

Haha, the irony of Kendall wanting to move to California was not lost on me.

Aw, that's so sweet how Logan kept his dad's hockey cards.

"Protecting me, Carlos, and James is like second nature to you." Yep, sounds like Kendall.

Haha. The part about the medical kit being so purple it's almost scary cracked me up.

As was Logan telling Kendall it wasn't the kit's fault because the kit was "kind of...inanimate."

Aww, there must be something wrong if Logan actually admitted to his head hurting.

When Logan reached out blindly and smacked Kendall in the face, I couldn't help but laugh.

That's cool that Kendall could identify if people had concussions due to his having played hockey for so long.

Haha, the emergency kit being purple helped after all.

Lol. "What the heck happened to three?"

Eww. Nasty. Kendall threw up. I guess I can't blame the guy. If he got dizzy from the sight of a paper cut...

Haha. "Fly of course. Can I go to sleep yet?" Aw, Logan.

Nice little bit about Wayne Gretzky.

You know what they say-your favorite character is the one you enjoy tormenting the most in your stories. In your case, it's definitely Logan. Poor guy.

Sorry for the delay in reviews, after I ate lunch, I was playing video games in my room, and dozed off. Lol. My dad was supposed to tell me when he was done using his computer, but he never did.

Anyhow, yet again great job on this! You're amazing, you know that? Some authors have hits and misses when it comes to the stories they write. Yours are all hits.
SecretLifeOfAChemNerd chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I think it's great that you keep beating the shit out of Logan! Is that weird? I can't help it! I love me some whump! Thank you for bring the hurt! D
FalselyTrue chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
You just like putting Logan in the hospital, don't you?

(I'm reading these and Little Hollow at the same time. IDK why, I just am.)

Sylver