Reviews for Reactions
blackdominatrix chapter 11 . 6/1
This is a very sweet it...
Eva Inevitable chapter 11 . 4/11
That was sweet _
Yvonne Park chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I wish there was more! I could totally keep reading for quite a while. Anyway, you did a wonderful job with this! I have no idea how peanut allergies work, but this was definitely very good in my opinion. Thanks for the story! :)

-Yvonne
Rina chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Me encanto muchisimo n.n. De los mejores que e leído últimamente, muchas gracias.
Vas a hacer alguna secuela o algo?
animo
ougley chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
thanks :)
leprechaunquadrants chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
This is the best thing since sliced bread.
...
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD AHHHHH X3
Senna chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
"And with that... burning bliss."
I could read that paragraph over and over. that is hot. Goodness gracious I love your story!
IcarusWing chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
THIS WAS SO ADORABLE I LOVED IT. :3
ArrancarRayflo chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Hmmmm, I Always Knew Nami Would Be The Biggest Zosan Cockblock Of The All... I Loved Every Inch Of This Story.
Queens of Madness chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
It always amazes me how much I ship these two. XD Fabulous story! I laughed, they were in character, and it was believable. Good job!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
So sweet and damn... sexy!
HAREOO3 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
I Loved this story! One of my favorites! I wounder if zoro really is allergic to something?
kasia110 chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Amazing!
CatInSuit chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I have to say, as someone who's now been going through your writing for a while now, you sure have great ideas for stories. I like the beginning of this.
maggiepiece chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
I loved it! It was so nice and fluffy.. but I waited for Zoro to give Sanji his lighter back :)