Reviews for Reactions
zzz chapter 11 . 4/26
jskaheksnfbkshaghsjdgshs! this was sooooo good. ahh so perfect!
Vin456-0Z chapter 11 . 3/27
Arghhhhhh chp 11 killed me! Can't get enough of this~~~ love this. Thank you author-can~~
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 1/1
Omg just read ch.1 , so funny , loved it :D
Toria-of-fiction chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
"Bad Sanji, next time take advantage of me when I can remember it properly." I loved that line!

This was great. I've read several of your stories now and have greatly enjoyed them all I have come to the conclusion that you just don't wright bad stories. The only complaint I could ever have is that several of them are not yet finished and it seems like those are the ones I gravitate to first. Then I have to wait and just hope that you update them soon. (Sad sigh)
Well I'm going to go start Bite Me now I believe that one is another of your finished stories... I hope.
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
Wow this is amazing, I absolutely loved it! Very well done :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
Nami is a cunt
JemDragons chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Wow. Is that what stoned people act like? I know my friends say I act stoned when I'm tired but wow... If that's what stoned is like I REALLY act stoned. No wonder they look at me weird.
blackdominatrix chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
This is a very sweet it...
Eva Inevitable chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
That was sweet _
Yvonne Park chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I wish there was more! I could totally keep reading for quite a while. Anyway, you did a wonderful job with this! I have no idea how peanut allergies work, but this was definitely very good in my opinion. Thanks for the story! :)

-Yvonne
Rina chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Me encanto muchisimo n.n. De los mejores que e leído últimamente, muchas gracias.
Vas a hacer alguna secuela o algo?
animo
ougley chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
thanks :)
leprechaunquadrants chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
This is the best thing since sliced bread.
...
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD AHHHHH X3
Senna chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
"And with that... burning bliss."
I could read that paragraph over and over. that is hot. Goodness gracious I love your story!
IcarusWing chapter 11 . 1/14/2014