Reviews for Apotheosis
xandria chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
Wow. What a gripping story! I can't believe it hasn't been updated in years! You write well and you know how to capture and keep the attention of your readers. The plot of this story is intriguing and you've made both characters likeable - Sephiroth included. Only Vincent seems out of character. All in all, well done! :-)
AI chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
I love the Planet-voice. Too many fics have the Planet completely conscious and speaking normally, when in the game it's obvious that the Planet's voice is indistinct and hard to understand. Good job!
AI chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
"I am not a scientist," he said intently. "I do not care how. Tell me what."

Lovely passage.
thegr8sephiroth chapter 14 . 10/3/2005
update, please. And, if you have a spare moment, look into Twilight Perfection.
thegr8sephiroth chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
Cloud's 5'7". Other than that, not a thing wrong with the fic thus far, very good, very well done.
MarileQ chapter 14 . 8/4/2005
Nice story. Short, but lovely. Update soon.
Anais Lacquestar chapter 14 . 9/19/2004
Plz finish story someday Mem. It's too good to go unended
Vivipuff chapter 14 . 6/30/2004
Holy shit.. i love this!
Wot Wot Wark chapter 14 . 2/15/2004
i really like this fic. See, look! I actually logged in! and saved it to my fave story list! it's prolly in the top 3 of my fave s/a fics, too. i only like in-character stuff, so this was so cool ... please add some more some time!
fooffybunny chapter 14 . 11/3/2003
another great chapter! i really like how you portray sephiroth by giving him more human traits such as the opening dream in chpt 14 and his earlier encounter w/ his secretary. Also, I like the way A/S relationship is growing. i hope to read the next chapter soon. see ya _
Stella-Dreamer chapter 14 . 10/19/2003
Greath story! I'm impressed with how each character is portrayed. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Shizumaru chapter 14 . 10/13/2003
Very well done. I'm particularly impressed with the opening sequence of chapter 14, as it shows Sephiroth to be human enough to have a dream of that nature to begin with-and human enough to be woken up by the nightmare it it turns into.

I do hope to see more, but do take your time if you need it. I know all about having to take a while to come out with new material.
Gen Masho Rajura chapter 14 . 8/16/2003
I knew I should have read this a long time ago. I was missing out on such a good, well-written fic! I really enjoy the characterization in this. I do hope to see more soon! _
Flash Roses chapter 14 . 7/29/2003
WOW! I only wish I had foud this story sooner.

Your characterizations are exactly how I imagined the characters in game. All too often you see fics with Aeris as some superhero, or Cloud as some mega-god. People often forget just how messed-up the characters are.

I really liked your Vincent. Original but not-so-original.
Shaoli chapter 14 . 4/30/2003
i missed this latest installment somehow. found you again, though. i find i'm still unused to the easy banter between them, and perhaps.. _perhaps_... a brief recap of their current goal in the telling of the next chapter? Or nevermind, i'll just go back and skim the others. i've lost direction.