Reviews for Collide
riku chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
This is really great!
I love it!
KittyBlue chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. Looking more and more interesting. I can't wait to read more, no, I'm dying to read more! XD I hope you'll get back to it and update it someday soon! :)
Requiem of the Night chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease continue! I'm dying to know what happens! It's really, really good so far!
XionAmmy chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
(This *would* have been a review for chapter six, but I already posted one)

It has been nearly an entire year since Collide was updated.

Now, I didn’t come into the story until late in the game (when ch 6 was already posted; I didn’t discover this until about a month ago), but I fell in love with it.

The place where it cut off… left unanswered questions. What was wrong with Roxas that he had to go to that specific boarding school? Why were Namine, Pence, Olette, Hayner, and other characters from Twilight Town (*koff*Seifer*koff*) there, if it was the Organization boarding school? Did the “Tin Man, no heart” bit have anything to do with it?

I know it’s been a long time. I know all of the amazing ideas and plans you had for this are probably scattered on the winds. But I beg of you… at least try to update this. At least attempt to continue contributing to the all-too-small pool of good RikuRoku fics on FFN.

Please, give us *something*, even if it’s just a message saying “I lost interest; this story has been discontinued” or something of the like. Don’t leave us innocent fans waiting, hoping, and praying for the next chapter—the chapter that will never come.
XionAmmy chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
I wasn't sure about this story at first, but it's surprisingly good. Like, raising the frickin' bar good.

Can't wait 'til the next update!
fantacination chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Heya, juuuust found this, and I see it hasn't been updated in a while, but I'd definitely read any future chapters! :D I love the set-up of an exchange program between worlds... And the hate/love between Riku and Roxas is pretty cute. Sorry, Roxas, Kus are just that tsuntsun. Get used to it, for he will be your waifu- er boyfriend. Thing.

I'm also pretty curious who on earth remains in The World That Never Was since most of the Org gang seems to be squarely in Twilight.

But yup, nice work. :)
moved000 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
update soon please(:

there's not much rikuroku out there and this story is nice

so please continue
HawkRider chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
This is such a good story. I wish that more people wrote RikuRoku. It's a brilliant pairing.
Rayne Destiny chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Yay! Update! I missed you! This is one of my favorites, so I go back and reread it while I wait. Least there's no evil cliffhanger this time, lol.

Riku and Roxas actually have a conversation that has no insults or threats lurking beneath the surface. *fangirl squeal* He forgot to tell him that Kairi asked about him though, but then again I would be too, especially at how great things went. However, luckily for Roxas, he didn't say any names while he was dreaming, because that could've been really awkward.
Leanex chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Good job. Aw Seifer's such a dick. Poor Tidus. Riku seems like he'd be very sweet when you get to know him.

I love that bulletin board. it brings a smile to my face XD

Yay 3 whole marshmallows! So generous!
numb-butt chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO REVIEW THE LAST CHAPTER? WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BRAIN FUNCTION? OTL

And yes, I quite like the lip locking action. Thank you so very much for my creepy pleasure. lawl. And i'm really liking how their relationship is starting to form and will soon find love~

I do like when Roxas is thinking about the Wizard of Oz and the comparisions they made as kids. It was rather intruiging since the parts seemed appropiate. And, Paranormal Activity really isn't scary, but the thought that someone would kill me in my sleep or something kept me up for weeks. Ah, it was terrible. Like, I still have to see the second one.

Can't wait for an update! :D

/shot
Music Fantasi chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
pllleeeaassee update soooonnn! This story is great and CLIFFHANGERS SUCK!
Leanex chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
more. please? i had to hold back my laugh several times. gah what the fuck is up with riku?
xSeiranx chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Waaaaaah! Cliffhanger! Dx *dies*

I enjoy this story waaay too much...yay for an angsty Roxas! :D

RikuRoku is always good for angst :3

Riku appearing in front of Roxas in the middle of the night, all dishevelled means only one thing...HE KNOWS WHAT YOU WERE DREAMING ABOUT ROXAS! Run for your life~

When I first read it the first thing it reminded me about is when those murderers in horror movies show up at your doorway and lightening flashes and show his face and a woman somewhere screams her head off. o-o;
Squishie-chan chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
Woo! Short chapter, but it was good, especially if you are leading up to something bigger (which I can tell you are). :D Cliff-hangers are the worst and the best. :P

So Riku won, eh? I figured as much, but I'm also a big fan of Seifer, so I hope he didn't get pummeled TOO terribly bad. ;; And what ON EARTH is Riku doing creeping around in Roxas's room? o.0a I NEED TO KNOOOW!

Anywhos, great chapter! _ It kept me interested the whole time, and I can't WAIT for the next one! Keep up the great work and good luck on your next update!