Reviews for Missing You
Naw... freaking cute!
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Gotta love a drunk Jen
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh now, drunk!Jenny would have been excellent to see on the T.V. show. She's such a child when drunk especially with the driving part. This was extremely sweet and probably that last nail on my shipping heart that is going to add Jenny/Gibbs to my ship list. Damn you and MatteAVA! Just kidding, I love both you and this story so much! Fabulous writing and again, extremely cute.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
oh my god! that was so freaking cute! ahhh! there are so many good jibbs stories on fan fiction, why do i have to do my homework?

speaking of jibbs...could you maybe check out my ncis fic? purty please :}
sdbubbles chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
heya,

great fic! love how you made Jenny sweet and giggly when she is drunk. dunno why but i always imagined she would be quite bitchy when drunk. but it is put across beautifully how her state of mind and attitude changes with the alcohol. love it. your english is fine by the way!

Sarah x
Last.one.02 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Awww... funny and sweet. Jibbs all the way :D .
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
beautiful, imagine if their conversation was recorded somehow and found before it happened and Abby found it and asked ducky who she was and he took it from there and played the tape for Gibbs that would make an interesting Fic
Psycho Maddy chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
awww! that was indeed a crack!fic xD but a very cute one. I honestly thought you had given up on this one! It took you ages!

You made a sweet drunk!Jenny fic, that is really easy to read and to like, at least where Gibbs is involved. I'd even say that he isn't all that OOC. I really liked how you wrote Gibbs. It was so adorable! No bitchy review this time xP
USAFChief chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I read this earlier today as I was waiting for a plane to take me from Boston to Dallas, but I did not have time to review it then. You are doing fine, Marzia. I liked the way this all fell into place. You are right about it being a little OOC (at least to me) but then that is what fan fiction is all about, isn't it?

Keep up the good work!

Best regard,

pdf
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
For some reason I'm really fond of drunken Jenny!

Love it, very sweet! :)
IAmASlytherin2013 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I loved it! It was romantic, yet very cute. Congrats, please continue doing fics like this one. Don't worry about your English, it is great just the way it is.
Regina Locksley Mills chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Write an aftermath fic. I really liked this one. Jenny with a hangover and them getting back together would make an awesome sequel!
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I think there's a distinct free-license you get with character when they're drunk. Clever way around the rules, yes? :) I loved it. It was cute!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
awwwwwwwww! It is sweet AND funny!
dimplesgirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2010