Reviews for What We're Left
Fly Dragon chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE! I like this story, it's really an eye opener, but in a good way! Also, the Piccolo/Krillin this is pretty cool.I might be a die-hard Krillin/18 fan, but I also like to jump around and see what other people have I'm not saiyan that's we're your going, but hey I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! Song pun intended! XD
Professor-Inkblot95 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
This is actually a very interesting perspective on two of my favorite characters; very well done, I hope to see more from you :)
999 the 9th chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
This is interesting. I like it.
Too-Many-Ships chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
:O I love this beginning
BloodyWolf83 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
That was a awesome story I really loved it please continue please I really enjoyed it I'm begging here lol but still continue if you can you don't have to rush or anything
Please and Thank you
Ithilwen-Asari chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
i hope this is continued. Its really good.
kisshu chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
heey cute sorry... i think you got Piccolo's personality pretty good

you should let them move together... so they aint so lonely ;)
Falcon's-Fang chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I really enjoyed what you wrote. The story was in depth and it dealt with a lot of emotions. I wish there was more.
Agatsubu chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
I remember reading the first chapter a long time ago and loving it. I'm so happy I found this fic again and I like the direction this is going. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pinecallado chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I love this story so far! There is not enough well written stories (yaoi or not) that focuses on Krillin as a main character and gives him time to shine!

I saw that the time from Ch.1 to Ch.2 has been more than a year! Please don't make me wait that long for Chapter 3! Its good!

Well to end this...please update soon :)
Volcanic chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Interesting story concept! I can't wait to see where you'll take this! You write Krillen very well, I am honestly impressed! I can't wait for the next part :)
Volcanic chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow...just wow this story was superb! It was touching and engaging and you wrote both Krillen and Piccolo perfectly which is not an easy thing to do to say the least! You also have a remarkably good knowledge of both Dragon Ball and Dragonball Z! Great job!