Reviews for Aisle 10
s2sHoXXs2 chapter 9 . 2h ago
So, I've taken to re-reading this wonderful fic. And I have to say, I'm so happy I did! I remember staying up to ungodly hours back in '11 getting all giddy for some dumb kid falling for an equally dumb kid. And looking back through this story, going through the same things I did 3 years ago, it hasn't really changed. Despite me as a person changing so much, my feelings remain the same: I love this story. To me, it's not even a story. I loose myself while reading and sometimes I think I'm watching a movie or a show. Your writing and storytelling is so charming it makes me smile. I'm so glad I revisited the south park fandom, because I got to rediscover gems like this. I hope to see you progress further in your writing and I just can't wait to see what you do next. Hopefully this lame and sappy review will at least put a smile on your face whenever it is you see it just as the numerous smiles your writing has put on mine. It's no comparison, but a start at least. I wish you luck in whatever it is you find yourself wanting to do. Welp, until next time!

-Ken :)
StolenSweetroll007 chapter 11 . 4/14
For the past few days I've been completely glued to this story.i love everything about it so much. I've never read a fanfiction that could so easily make me laugh and actually squeal out loud. I love the character's personalities, I love the storyline, and I especially love the backstory and interaction between Tweek and Craig. I found myself actually physically reacting to every little twist in this story. I just finished the 11th chapter, and I can tell waiting for a new one is going to be excrutiating. I'm eagerly awaiting the new chapter as much as I'm waiting for new episodes of South Park itself to come out.

Also, that erogneous zone part. I loved that. So much. Please do more stuff like that. Ily.
HoneyBee137 chapter 11 . 3/23
I'm so happy right now. I thought for sure that you'd given up on this story, and when I saw that you updated I literally squeaked and started jumping around. This story is just as good as I remember it being and I honestly CANNOT WAIT for you to update again, it's finally getting some action mixed in with it!

I loved this chapter, the memories, the friendships, the key! It was all so perfectly played out and I so enjoy how this story is playing out, you're a master at storytelling.

By the way I loved how you portrayed Reggie (Dog Poo) in this. I think South Park has such good fanfiction because it has such a diverse set of characters, it's so easy to give them personality and make them meaningful in their own special way. Just lovely.

I'm actually eager for the coming meltdown when Craig finally confronts Tweek about the key... and for the make up sex that I hope will make an appearance later ;)

Words cannot express how truly thrilled I am that you're continuing this :) I just hope that the next chapter doesn't take so long to finish!

-Eva
dramaticalhomos chapter 11 . 3/8
Wowowow! I'm so incredibly satisfied with this fanfic. It's taken me about 2 weeks to catch up and I cannot wait for more. If you need any inspiration or motivation to write more I will do anything I can to help out dude. You've topped the charts for characterization, romance and humor. I don't think ill find any fic that will ever come close to being as good as this one.
Lots of love!
From your mini pep rally,
dramaticalhomos (the same from tumblr :) )
Matter Falls chapter 11 . 1/22
HOLY

HOLY SHITTAKE.

Do you know what time is it here? It's 12:12 in the fucking midnight or whatever and we have our classes at seven forty fucking am but this is just so damn worth it that I just couldn't fucking let go.

First off let me just drag you away and make you feel fucking loved because this. THIS. This story of yours is just wow, okay? It's just so fucking worthy of all the damn praises and positive adjectives that Oxford could fucking throw. This story isn't shit. It isn't shit at all. It gives out a whole new meaning to feels, fanfiction and the whole fandom. Tweek is perfect, Craig is perfect, you're perfect, this story is perfect. And I don't care that this chapter took way too long because this was worth the wait, alright? This was worth anticipating and hoping for. Heck, I don't care if this had two or three little typos. This is perfection in every way. I'd fight for this story. And l'll wait again patiently for the next chapter. I'll wait. Because you are awesome. Because I am grateful. Woman, thank you for making this story. Thank you.

I REGRET NOTHING.
Seriously awesome! Loved it!
I am speechless... This is art right here and it's something I wish I'd see more of
we are the grapes chapter 11 . 1/16
I swear I didn't believe it was you when I saw the update, and honestly my enthusiasm for the story had dropped over the last year ahaa :') But this was a really nice little ending(?) And it left very few loose ends woooo (apart from teh key ahahahahah) SO THANKYOU for being alive and bothering to write this - because I know I would NEVER have found the energy or inspiration to continue (proud) I had to keep reminding myself of each of the characters personalities ahahaha but it reminded me of why I love this story so much - CRAIG eugh hes just SO adorable the lil shit and yey they kissed PARTY
Cartman-Land chapter 11 . 1/15
I loved this! Clyde and Token are the best friends ever ahah I really hope this isnt the last chapter? But this is an amazing Fanfiction :)
Wolfheart4 chapter 11 . 1/10
This story is so hella rad I wish there were more like it. The way you write all of the characters and their quirks, this is exactly the type of fic that I really love to read. Your characterization of Craig is absolutely PERFECT. Please keep being awesome! Can't wait to see more of this amazing fic, there's just something about it that makes me want to read hundreds of thousands more words of it.

I don't normally leave reviews, but I finally finished reading all the posted chapters and just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you writing this!

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. (I get really excited about fanfic and this one is so great.)
Me chapter 11 . 1/8
Holy mother of all things... AN UPDATE!

Please never leave that long between updates again; I don't think I can cope with the emotional turmoil. It's like waiting for Sherlock to come back. On the same day, incidentally.
ANYWAY
This fic is beautiful and wonderful and I would hug it briefly, were it a person. Thank you for updating and PLEASE continue it to the very end (of the story- not the end of time, or your life etc).

Thank you for your consideration.
missclassysip chapter 11 . 1/6
You updated.

YOU UPDATED.

Okay, I'm still trying to deal with the shock, but here goes...
This is a rad chapter. It's been a long time, longer than I had ever hoped, but your writing still sounds like you. Craig is still Craigy. And I totally appreciate that. I also appreciate that after a year and a half of reading this and re-reading it, I finally get to know what exactly happens when Craig talks to Tweek. We finally understand Tweek a little better. I am so relieved, man. I cried a lot over not getting to know. But, seriously, I love your artistic vision. There is so much to this story. The characters have meaning, they are people. They have personalities, and basic principals, but they are spontaneous like real people. You don't get how much I love that. And the way you write Craig is delicious. It is so much like him, but more real. He's not just a total boring square, he is an excitingly square-ish human being who just gets the whole imagination thing. And his dreams aren't melodramatic, they are weird and crazy, just like dreams are. He's so human for forgetting. He isn't this super-humanly romantic guy who is oh-so perfect. He's just a weirdo who happens to be in love with another weirdo. It's spectacular. And Tweek. I'm still trying to decide whether or not he is manipulating everyone, even his parents. You show so many facets of his personality, especially in this chapter. I adore it. As much as I want to know everything about what he's done, and also about the robbery and his treasure trove, I agree that we can deal with that damn key later. Please update soon, but there's no pressure. I bet it takes a long time to come up with this brilliance(:

Xoxo,
Noelle
dorypintas21 chapter 11 . 1/5
Jesus Christ, I love this so freakin much! Ahhhhh the feels im feelin are overwhelming! I love this story so much ! This is one of the best Creek stories I've ever read! :3
There Out In The Darkness chapter 11 . 1/3
This is the best fanfiction ever written. Hands down.
I kept saying, "Wait for Qindarka, it'll come.", and I waited for half a year and almost gave up.
And now this.
Thank you so much.
Ollie chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
When I got the e-mail notifying me that this fic had updated, I dropped everything to read it. Heck, I even reread the last chapter before reading the new one. And you know what? I want to fricken cry. Your iteration of Craig and Tweek breaks my heart and warms it, all at the same time. I want to hold Tweek because he is a precious baby and I want to shake Craig because damn, man, you fucked up... But I love it. I love it.
Happy motherfucking New Year. I missed you.