Reviews for Aisle 10
angeliesrrn chapter 12 . 7/14
This is so beautifully adorable. I just love your writing, too cute. I love especially the way Craig's character is and how you explained every detail of even the littlest things. Makes it harder to wait for a new chapter.- hope it doesn't take that long to update either. lol
This is my fav by far you have done a great job with your writing so good that I couldn't stop reading I love the way you bring the characters to life and in a way that almost makes you think that you where Craig fusing over his feelings trying to understand a feeling
that the comprehension of was just out of his grasp I would hafe to say this is the best I've read by far keep shipping this world needs more writers like you keep up the good work
DiamondDollDark chapter 12 . 7/4
Took me a week to read the whole thing! I'm in love with this fanfiction! It's unique, funny, with a beautifully written plot. It's unlike any Creek fic I've read recently!
rakoun17 chapter 12 . 5/19
You re a wonderful writer. I love the story story so far, it's absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much! And don't ever stop writing!
DenisseWantsFood chapter 12 . 5/16
NOOOOOOO MY EXISTENCE HURTS ASDASDASD TELL ME THERE IS GONNA BE MORENOT SOON BUT SOMEDAY
thePotato64 chapter 12 . 5/3
I know you've reached a good nateral end point but please keep updating I hate it when I finish reading a good story.
sneakysnakes chapter 12 . 5/1
OH DEAR JESUS THIS FIC IS SO GOOD. I'M STILL IN AWE FROM READING IT IN ALMOST ONE GO. Everything is just so!? PERFECT. How deep you went into their personalities and how vividly everything was desrived and just- EVERYTHING. still have to say, my favorite part was probably Kenny. Every. Single. Scene with him was simply INSANE in its perfection. I migh write something more coherent later, but for now I feel so unreal I can barely put words together. You did a fucking good job.
Pilus chapter 12 . 4/28
I can't wait for the next one! This is my favorite fanfiction.
Foxes at Night in Tailcoats chapter 12 . 4/13
Thank you for writing this. I am a fan of Craigs (I feel he is the teen boy I should have been but was too frightend to turn into), and when the recent episode aired I was shocked, and then amazed, and then bowled over with 'Yes, this is soooo right'. I didn't even know that it was a standard pairing and that there was a history of this. I had never considered pairings, and generally I don't like that sort of thing (i don't like rabid pairings 'just because', I see Stan and Kyle as good mates, etc. and the idea of Cartman partnering with anyone is just ick). But to me, CrEek just makes sense. And your writings show each side of the pairing really well and help to explain why that's the case.

Your story had me hooked. I first discovered it yesterday afternoon and was up until 3am reading it (I bet my flatmate thought I was loony, because the way you wrote Clyde made me laugh so much in so many places). Then, after compulsary 'adulting' this morning, I got back into it and it just kept ramping up the tension.

Your writing is amazing. You project Craig's voice effortlessly. And I also like that you made Tweek kick-ass. Because he's not a little uncapable puffball, he's not like that on the show and I don't know why others write him this way. (If he keeps on with distructive behaviours in your story's sandpit, though, and doesn't show signs of trying to improve what ever mental psyche is behind them, I think Craig will have to seriously think about whether to be drawn into it further, love or no love.)

I also like how you didn't villianise Craig's family, that's the other thing I think lots of fic writers overboard on.

You skillfully showed that a sex scene is not needed when you write this well. There was as much gain and whatnot, the same sort of, for a better way of putting it 'feels' you get from a sex scene (more, actually), throughout your story. (ok, that was a stupidly convoluted sentence, I hope you understood it).

The other skill you showed was in referencing the source material. Most fic writers are not subtle on the 'in' references, yours were appropriately placed and relevant, and were deft touches.

I wish that Matt and Trey would authorise a spin-off show of these guys in high-school with graphics like in some of the fan art. It would be so entertaining, their high school antics, and focus on the whole group of students, not just the usual four. Focus on their interactions and high school drama.

I have already perused loads of fan art and kept coming across scenes in your writing where I would go 'hey, I've seen a picture for this scene! Especially the one of Clyde in the car trying to get Craig to sing to Carly Rae Jepson and Craig's headed for the door (with the attitude 'Nope, not doing this!'), that one is on my wall, I find it hugely amusing.

It is impressive that you had a two year hiatus from this story and then were able to pick the threads of it back up seamlessly. Please write at least one more closing chapter (or an epilogue, but please don't let it suck like JK Rowling did at the end of Harry Potter!)

Thank you very, very much for this story. It is a very, very good piece of work. You should feel proud of yourself (or sooooo happy, if you prefer.)

P.S. Also, I listened to a lot of GreenDay whilst reading this, Avril Lavigne's 'Boyfriend' sort of became it's anthem (because I felt a bit that Craig's mind was sort of looping along in that way, he was sort of mentally flapping his hands frantically and running around a lot like a chicken with it's head cut off with these sentiments going through his head), and when the Kelly Clarkeson scene was going down I actually put that song on alongside reading it).
DD chapter 12 . 4/13
YOUR Creeek fanfic IS SOOO GOOD
Just asking... this may or may not be obvious, but are they homeless?
I mean even if they are homeless, it would still be a good fanfic:DDDDD
The Real Outsider chapter 5 . 2/26
hi
kAbi chapter 10 . 2/6
oh my god! I love this. I love this so much! how everything is falling together now, how you are able to describe scenes and emotions and atmosphere and their relationship and tweeks character and their reasons and o my god I'm in love with this story with your writting with everything!
this fanfiction is so amyzing, and don't shorten down the chapters! especially not by cutting out parts. if you want to short down than with cutting chapters at different places so there are more chapters which then are shorter. like 5k to 10 k words per chapter you would have 20 or thirty wthat would be totally ok. but don't short it out with erasing stuff dude that would be a waste, because your ideas and the way to tell them is glorious! the funny parts and the heart wrenching parts and it makes me remind my own feelings when I was younger, it makes me want to be young again and play stupid tricks in shopping centers, and damn dude, this is so beautiful!
I loved the part when craig dropped all the pennys when kenny talked about tweek, that was awesome, the way clyde gets them in trouble whereever they are and tweek hating craigs ways of being a gentlemen like opening doors for him and stuff. and the way you manage to display his parents being creepy. and oh gosh they spent so much money for prom just to bail after two hours? I really loved their date but tbh it felt a bit rushed on some parts compaired to how much you describe on other parts and I guess that's because of your attempts to make chapters shorter, but as said honestly, instead of erasing parts just put in more breaks. like every time there is one of those lines that displaced the change of the scene is one moment were you can let an chapter end and your chapters would be shorter automatically without cutting down your word count.
this story is so beautiful 3
Meerkatgal156 chapter 12 . 1/26
I've been reading this story nonstop for the past week, I love it so much. The writing style is so beautiful and the story just drew me in immediately. I can't wait for the next update!
Miss MoKa chapter 12 . 1/24
Oh man, I found your story like A month ago and took some time to read it all but I have reached finally this chapter! To me you never left and I see that this story is still far from ending, yay! So here I am, sticking to it, eager to see what happens in the runaway.
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 12 . 1/24
Ok after a whole week...litteraly a whole week i have finally finished all chapters that have been uploaded here. And i got to say that is quite amazing! You got the character top notch on their way of being and everything went smoothly. The family dynamic of craig is incredible-the same goes for the friendship and all. This is quite utterly one of the vest sp fics i have ever read! Thank u for blessing ua with this! I hope to read more from u soon.