Reviews for Aisle 10
geegee1h chapter 12 . 3/5
This is too cute! Please finish or like do a little epilogue like.. like they come back to south park in a couple of years and like everyone else is still there or something ;3; just... don't leave it there... please...?
CoolBean02 chapter 12 . 2/24
Gah! Its so cute and its so good, this ship is just amazing.
unkown peach chapter 12 . 1/23
FINISH!? PLEASE? (:333
Bae2669 chapter 12 . 1/22
Omg,please finish this fanfic! It's absolutely amazing!
Bae chapter 8 . 1/17
Love it
OHMYHEAVENS THIS WAS THE GREATEST STORY I HAVE EVER LAID MY EYES ON!
mayvicbot chapter 12 . 1/8
So cute. More? Please? :)
unknown peach chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
omg is this the final one? *GROSSLY SOBS* NO PLZ NO- IM HAPPY THEY'RE TOGETHER- BUT- DID EVERYONE LOOK FOR THEM? DID THEY RETURN? DID THEY GET MARRIED? IM SCREAMING PLZ NO! AND WHEN CRAIG DIDN'T SAY (YET) THAT HE WAS GOING WITH TWEEK, "LET HER GO" BY PASSENGER PLAYED, THEN "SAY SOMETHING" FROM THAT ONE SOUTH PARK EPISODE PLAYED! AHHHHH PLEASE fINISH IT!
unkown peaches chapter 11 . 12/24/2016
;-; i cried
ho boy
teali chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
You leaving me off on a cliffie? :(
ManifestDoom chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
"were so tiny and nothing matters" but like! in a good way! nihilistic craig is the best craig

aaaaaaaaaaaa i didnt realize this story was unfinished when i started it dagnabit

and considering how long its been, i doubt youll be updating any time soon

still, im kind of...okay with it
an open ending, letting me imagine what happens next?
i mean yeah, closure would be great, but im not too bummed, no worries
and the read up to this point, fantastic
thanks :)
ManifestDoom chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
oooohhhhh man I was so hype for Tweek to fall into his arms, silly romcom style, and theyd fall asleep in the store- i was super unprepared for Tweek to reject him like that hot dang! only to call back later for help, and they slept together in the best way im so happy for my boys sorting themselves out and getting their shit together enough! to! talk!
aaaaa i love this fic im dying
DownByTheCreek chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Holy shit, I've always heard people talking about this story and how amazing it was. I honestly thought it was gonna be pretty good, although I didn't have too much of a high expectation. But as soon as I began reading the FIRST chapter, I immediately felt immersed into the story. The plot was very well thought out and I'm just incredibly eager to be able to read the future chapters. I've never really had a book that made me squeal, frown, smile so much that my cheeks hurt, or let alone laugh. In fact, most people say I can be a very stoic Craig-like person but this proves to be worthy of my emotions and of disproving that. Keep on going! It would make many of us soooooo happy. (No rush!)
Gleek2007 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I love this story so much !

It's long, very well written and built, everything I like in a fanfiction.
I love that it takes a long time for them to get together, it makes the story very realistic.
PLEASE, update soon (: (: (:

Un grand merci ! (: Bisou de France (:
Thorina246 chapter 12 . 9/22/2016
I love this story so much! It's my favorite Creek fic and I absolutely love how you write Tweek! Also, I don't really mind how long your chapters are. I hope you finish this, but no pressure. It's beautifully written, with the personalities for all of the characters perfect, so thanks.