Reviews for The More Things Change
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Hmm. Precisely.
Morlana chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I really liked this. Had to read it twice.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
:) i love it
Cheska chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I am quite fond of this one-shot. Thank you for writing this. I loved the feel of it - and just knowing that no matter what happens in the end, you know that they played a significant part in each others' life.
Vampykitty-kun chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Loved it. Read it on another site, and had to see if it was here too, so I could pop it into my favs :D
timme chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
good for them, finally. surprising that suichi would thrive away from yuki though. sad.
Empress Guinevere Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Loved this. It was a nice blend of angst and kind of humorous with a happy ending. I liked the transitions from one scene to another, it flowed well.
MademoiselleMary chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Heeey

What was that end? So cute! Shu and Eiri belong to each other, they could never be apart!

Very very very cute!

Congratulatuions!

Mafe Ly
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
wow, long time i've read anything from this fandom. great one-shot. really like the writing style.
Taira Yukiko chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
interesting one shot very very different!
Ildreen chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I love it

As I was reading it I went from happiness (damn stupid Eiri) to annoyance (Shuichi ain't any better) to joyful. I loved the ending.

I liked the transitions, the way I felt time flowing as I read, and I liked that more mature side of Shuichi.

It's good to have you writting again
islandeyes chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I really loved your story! Great job!
Maleysin chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is one perfect fic.

A meeting after six years... if it's real love it will come back, right? I hope so.

Thank you so much.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was kind of sweet _. It's not a common sight, a story like this, and in the Gravitation fandom, that's a miracle. Great work on this :D
anime-catdragon chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Awe :) That was cute. I was expecting it to end with Shuichi leaving forever, but I'm glad it didn't :) I really love how you write them, you have a very good balance of humor and angst and keeping them all in character while you go back and forth. I like that, it's very hard to find these days it seems.

There was one sentence that was...weird...

"... and Ryuichi - thrilled that his prot g had taken him ..." not quite sure what you were trying to say in that little spot. Also maybe put some kind of scene breaks? It wasn't too bad but at times it was a little hard to transition between one scene and the other. Anyways, as always, wonderful job. Can't wait to see more! And I don't know if you do requests or not, but I'd love to see another Tatsuha piece...maybe one with just the brothers? Anyways, until the next one :)

Cat