Reviews for Breaking fate's curse
minicoopa411 chapter 6 . 4/29
Is it wrong I immediately started singing the jaws theme but with taos instead of duns?
thunder dragon chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
please update this story! and when you do go with my ideas I posted in my previous reviews.
thunder dragon chapter 19 . 1/19/2015
oh and make the black beast merge with Kurama when Naruto gets the blaze blue,
thunder dragon chapter 19 . 1/19/2015
is Naruto going to go into the blazblue universe to fight Terumi again? and if he does Naruto will need some more firepower when he does meet Terumi again. so here are some ideas in this review for later chapters in the story. And since I hate the arrogant nihilistic sadistic snake, I want to see him dead and our boy Naruto will need some serious firepower when he faces with the red dawn if that is where you are going. So here is an idea that has been cooking in my brain for awhile, why not make Naruto train under Jubei like Ragna and give him Ragna's blazblue and lambda's idea engine in away similar to when ragna got his butt handed to him by hazama with the abilities he gets in cannon such as biju mode, full biju mode, perfect biju mode, and sage mode to take on both series antagonists. but anyway good chapter.
thunder dragon chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
you really need to put more emphasis on the fights and action scenes. try put us in the mind of the character and put more detail on the fights and try to make us feel what the character is feeling, if you don't it will take away from the story. but all in all not bad
thunder dragon chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
please update this story I have been very patient and it has been practically two years. oh and please put makoto in naruto's little harem I know you said she is out but please do so, oh and try to put more emphasis on Naruto in your story
Neo-Devil chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
so Makoto has ADHD huh, well so do I, along with Asbergers syndrome, and OCD(Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Challenge: Make Naruto the reincarnation of Forthencho: the Lord of Admirals, the Leader of Humanity!

you can have him get the Memories through a Mob attack, seal malfunction, Forbidden scroll incident, the Wave bridge battle, in the Chunin Exams, the tsunade retrievial arc, the Sasuke Retrievial arc, or a custom event.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
If the cables grazed her cheek she would have been poisoned because everything sasori uses is poison and why did he just tell them about the spy, he would have no way of knowing if the information is useful or not to them.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/9/2013
here''s a piece of advice ...MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER! seriously are you that damn lazy to make it 1/14 the length of every other Fanfiction? get a damn clue.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
you are one of the laziest bastards to make the chapters so fucking short
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Chapters are too short
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
Not to burst your bubble but the last SIX have been short chapters, still good though when are the good guys of BlazBlue coming into the fray?
Bebere chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
That "culinary talent" of Noel reminds mind of someone...a cooking contest between Noel and Raine (Tales of Symphonia) might prove to be fun. And if there are other cooking calamities, that might even be a tournament ! "Will the judges survive to the tournament ?"
thunder18 chapter 8 . 4/15/2012