Reviews for Runaway
renzie17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
PLEASE UPDATE. D: You said it’d be short. If so, then please update. D: I know this is gonna be a beautiful story. Please please please with whipped cream and strawberries on top? :3
so much love from renzie17 x
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
blurgh. this gives me feelings, it's amazing. :D you should consider continuing soon!
sasorilover7 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
i liked the first chapter, it was good! I hope you continue the story, (and i also hope gaara comes up again even if it is SasuSak)
Elimyyy chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I really like it. (: It seems to be heading somewhere awesome. :D
Hypogal chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Like the new story

But could you also update your other fics

Especially Bombshell records, it's been a while.

But continues to write fab stories ;P
withloveagain chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
update soon please I can't wait for sasuke to enter the picture :) Either he's going to make her famous orrrr Sakura is gonna runaway from him and he chases her xD
Snazzy Elle chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow, I really and truly love the idea for this story. Its so unique and I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

I'm a huge fan of all your stuff, not to be creepy or anything like that. Your writing is just so clean-cut and flow-y that I can't help it.

Looking forward to your next update!

Elle
Yukina101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
rly interesting story with a very original idea. looking forward 2 the next chap
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh, this is great! I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
aw! seems like its gonna be a cute story!

please continue :)
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Love it. Its very cute and i love how cliche it is. Not in a bad way, its a very unoriginal storyline with a spin. Not the storyline is unoriginal, I just mean the bits and pieces thrown in. Like the broody artist fling. Continue soon. In sorry if I just accidentally flames this. But I meant everything as a compliment, I swear!
seleneswan chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love this! it's got a certain flowiness to it, and...it's so amazing. really truly so.

anxious for another update! (because, hello, this is awesome).

;)
einsodair chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Ohh well I quite like how she's aiming her goal to be a dancer. Very well put out. And the small GaaSaku was adorable. I'm looking forward to see what other boys she meets and the eventual SasuSaku. xD Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
LOVE. :) Can't wait to see where this goes. Good luck writing!
Dashall chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
It's awesome how you can add dimensions to these characters that were never there before; Gaara's 'hot mess' hard rock personality, Sakura's suddenly mature and motivated fame-seeking.

Favourite line -

"Good luck. Kill some bitches."

Waiting eagerly for updates :D