Reviews for you might be a firefly fan if
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Shiny
SatireFire chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
29 is my favorite for sure! Gotta love Wash!...right?
FinaleUltimacian chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
a-freakin-men
powerofthecrazy chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I am new to this 'verse, and I love this list. 3 I very much intend to start using 'gorram' and/or 'ruttin', and while I don't have a brown coat, I do have a certain orange knit hat. D Bravo to your aunt.
ValaMalDoran-Jackson chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hi, tell your aunt she is a ruttin' gorram genius! I loved this, please ask her to post more. BTW, I went thru this list and was surprised how many related to me. Seriously. I use gorram and ruttin' as swear words, I'm actually learning Chinese (because I heard it on Serenity) because I thought it was cool (Or so I told my college professor) and I usually work out in my room with the closet door open...where I keep my guns. And lastly, duh, everybody knows Jayne is a boy's name!

I also have a brown coat, I usually put it on before watching any episode of Firefly or Serenity.

VICTORY TO THE BROWNCOATS!

Toodles, VMD-J
firefly fan chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I LOVE IT!
movieholic chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Very funny, and mostly true! I agree with: 2-3 (though it's Canton,) 5, 11, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23-24!, 25-26, 28, 30, 34 (which I thought was the real saying, but thought it sounded weird, lol,) 35-39! :D
emmalilley chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love it. Just love it.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
that's just hi-larious. I,M sure this is reviewed like this from someone else but oh well... via Sunburst
Jadzia Bear chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
2, 3, 6, 15, 24, 26 and 30 - hell yes!

I actully only went to a couple of stores to find my brown coat, but it WAS on sale!

Thanks for the smiles and for sharing the love of the 'verse : )
Account2Delete-Raine chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This poem is shiny. I love it! And River is awesome, hands down.
Mutt chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Candon?
Little Nutsy chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
*gets up off the floor*

Funny and likely true

Yup a dress has to have SLINK

nope funny shit and yeah i agreed with most of them
mindless-junk-247 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
LOL! That is a good list and I actually found myself nodding going 'yep' to some of those things.

Good list