Reviews for If You Love Something
underAvioletMoon chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I love it *_* my new favorite. I almost cry! Thanks
canyouplaypretend chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Only two words: LOVED IT!

Actually four words: Loved it to pieces!
Drama chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I loved it! It was AMAZING! Thank you. I hope you'll have an inspiration to write another good Katrick story.
10ThingsILove chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
absolutely freaking awesome! keep going with those two :)
jk3brkn3ok299i09e2kdkmd chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
You are officially my new favorite author! Since the cancellation, a lot of people have quit writing for some reason or another. So thank goodness for you! You are a great writer! Keep it up! And as for the sequel, you could probably write anything and make it wonderful! Can't wait for it!
roguerulez chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was really good. I really felt Patrick's emotions and i'm glad he was finally able to tell Kat he loved her. I noticed a few spelling mistakes but other than that it was great. You're a good writer and i hope you write more Katrick fics soon. So sad this show was cancelled, just when i found it too :(
Peregrine2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I really enjoyed tihs story and would like to see more from you if you feel up to it after the cancellation.
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Love it! Can't wait for the sequel of Reality Beats Dreaming!
hecatemoondancer chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I loved this story. It made my a little teary eyed. It was so heartfelt & sad to hear what Patrick was going to but to see them both happy at the end when he went to RI, ahhh it was awesome!
h3yyy0u chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I love waking up to a fantastic piece of fanfiction :) this made me cry and actually feel his emotions. Your a really good writer and I hope you continue to write more fanfiction and in your lifetime. Don't stop writing. I really hope this isn't a one-shot. Update soon!