Reviews for Reasons
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH that was so cuteee :p jealous izaya was adorable ;3. i want moooorrreeeeee D:
Prime's Little One chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Oh my gosh. This was adorable. I'm a huge fan of Shizaya, and a little bit- just a tiny bit!- smaller fan of Izuo, but now... Now, you went and got me hooked on Simon romance! Gosh darn it! Now I have to go look up some stories to satisfy my curiosity. It's a good writer that can make me consider a new ship, let alone get me to actually look some up to read. ;D
Melmel Phase chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Awwwww! I loved this It was super cute and matched them perfectly! If Shizzy and Iza were ever in that sort of situation I'm sure it would have turned out the same way :3 Go Simon! Getting girls these days, I'm quite pround! :D Mini Shizzy (which I'm sure isn't all that mini, if you know what I mean ;3 *wink wink nudge nudge*) got excited Iza Iza will have sooooo much fun with the mini monster, I'm sure But I love that Iza wants to take it slow. It makes him even more adorable! I seriously loved every second of this -hearts- I hope to see more of your work Fabulous job my dear
Beauty within the Forest chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
This is such a cool story! Can it really be over? :(( I wanna know what happens next, like will they ever find a way to make it work? And just who is this Airi person? Why is there no information about her? :)) sorry if it comes off as being demanding...
kl chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
So very sweet. Sad its over though
Lil' P 101 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
BEAUTIFUL!
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
ah, that was adorable! nice job of veering away from writing a lemon! usually shizaya writers tend to place a smut after shizu and iza becomes a couple which sometimes i think is unnecessary and im right! this fic proves that shizaya can still be the beloved shizaya we ship even without the BL smut. good job! x)
I Hate Change chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Kyaaaa! Can't. Stop. Squealing... I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
candyfluff chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
All good things must come to a end, but aww that was a cute ending. I really enjoyed it :3 I'm looking forward to reading your other stories :D
KizunaChaos chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
hurry and update! its really good.
Mercy Fire chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
KYAAAAAA SHIZAYA FLUFF MAKES ME A HAPPY FANGIRL
Ahel Bezarius chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Ahhhh update please! I love your fic so much! 3 :3
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Conflict suits Izaya
Great chapter though, but don't leave me hanging with that kind of ending! I beg you!
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
This story rocks! I can't wait for the next update, I wanna know how they get togetherrrrrrr So I'll wait patiently for an update- like that'll ever happen. Update soon!
Simplyfx chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
jkhfhkh OMG I missed the update I am a fail I swear my heart was racing a mile a minute when I saw chapter 5 was finally on. I couldn't believe it ;o; Thank you so much for updating this author san _ I am so happy*O* I will never forget this fiction because as I told you it's the first one I ever read :) I hope you will update this asap, please don't make me wait too long xD Btw just out of idle curiousity, how many chapters do you thing this will count? well ok no don't tell me eheh I will find out eventually :) and this chapter was amazing ofc C:
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »