Reviews for The Elevator
Cheating is such a disgrace, but even if you get cheated on,trying to hurt the other person or cheating because they cheated never works out in the is a way to work it out.
itzelsarai0903 chapter 5 . 4/3
OMGOSH! I've just finished and it's perfect. I think we need more AxH moments after April Fool's Day and before TJM
I really enjoyed everything! The end is so good. THKNS :)
llazo4108824 chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
This is some cool fanfic that you made so could you make the rest of the chapters of this fanfic pretty pleases soon. And I will like it if Arnold and Helga be together in the fanfic at the end.
Marion the Geek chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
More please...
Butterfree chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Oh my gosh, Arnold's Grandma...why? XD
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
The ending was HILARIOUS! very cute story...
serendipityrain711 chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Awww very sweet story...i loved how helga and arnold held hands before they drifted off to sleep.. sigh i cant get enough romance between this perfect couple..they are meant to be! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Hurry I want to know what happens
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
YAY! I finished it! This was a great story. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
This story is SO cute! I love it! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
YAY! HE ASKED HER TO THE DANCE! I love Arnold. He is so sweet! One question...DID HE EVEN HAVE TO ASK HER?! LOL! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
THANK YOU! I had NO idea what those wood things that broke from Helga's feet were, i mean in the Hey Arnold! movie. I had always wondered what she tripped on. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Anyway good story. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Wow I am intrigued. I am Definitely reading this whole thing. Good job you two. you guys write really well. (:
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2014