Reviews for The Elevator
Butterfree chapter 3 . 2/16
Oh my gosh, Arnold's Grandma...why? XD
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 5 . 1/31
The ending was HILARIOUS! very cute story...
serendipityrain711 chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Awww very sweet story...i loved how helga and arnold held hands before they drifted off to sleep.. sigh i cant get enough romance between this perfect couple..they are meant to be! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Hurry I want to know what happens
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
YAY! I finished it! This was a great story. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
This story is SO cute! I love it! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
YAY! HE ASKED HER TO THE DANCE! I love Arnold. He is so sweet! One question...DID HE EVEN HAVE TO ASK HER?! LOL! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
THANK YOU! I had NO idea what those wood things that broke from Helga's feet were, i mean in the Hey Arnold! movie. I had always wondered what she tripped on. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Anyway good story. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Wow I am intrigued. I am Definitely reading this whole thing. Good job you two. you guys write really well. (:
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Hurry!hurry!Hurry!Hurry!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Hurry up!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Hurry with the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is one of the most amazing fanfics I've ever read. I'm burning of cuteness between my favorite 4th grade couple :33 PLEASE UPDATE :'33
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Hii there,

First of all you guys have left me stunned. I'm having alot of feelings right now.

No, seriously, THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV FANFICS AFTER I READ I!

Chapter 5 was amazing, I could see the whole scene infront of my eyes. When arnold and helga were burning, I was already burning from reading the cuteness I was reading!

I know it sounds weird, but you guys wrote exactly in what kind of situations I prefer them being. Them being just 9 year old kids with awkward talking, the blushes, the denseness , the kisses, the smiling, everything. As t
SideshowJazz1 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Oh heck...tension, tension, tension. WHY haven't you written any more since 2010? PLEASE update, I'm loving this! I haven't found any really good Arnold/Helga stories before this one.