Reviews for Eye for an Eye
Fair-Knightess2014 chapter 1 . 7/13
Great work.

I love your writing style and how your put the views across that the reader can very easily visualise and I agree with the other that yours is the best Hank/Beast OC that I've ever come across.

Would love to see what happens in the future chapters if they escape, James & Magneto plans, the consequence of paul's help in your first story, her sister Annie's pregnancy, meeting hanks parents and since beast is so insistence perhaps the possibilities of their cubs/ wedding plans. Either way I'd love to see where this fic goes.
lokisMFarmy chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
I absolutely solve this story! One of the best Hank/Beast OC stories out there and it's a complete shame that it hasn't been updated in so many years. You said in your main page that you never leave a story unfinished and I really hope that still applies to this story because I would really like to see a conclusion to this. As there's so much that I want to see finished. I really want to see Hank and Amanda have their children. So you must come back and finish this story! You can't just leave us like this! At least not me! I will love you forever if you come back to this story and I will review for every chapter update with long winded observations and never ending debates about characters! I know life can be hectic but writing is a way to escape like it is for Amanda when she draws. Please come back to this story!
cosmos chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
dont let it stop someone needs to save them please help them
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
is someone going to save them we need a hero
chaos32 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
when is the next chapter coming id love for this story to continue
alice chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
hello i know it must be hard to write a great story but if you could plese continue im so anxious to know what happens next ill wait as long as i have to see the next chapter:)
kimberly chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
i dont like when the villin gets his way :( please keep writeing and soon.
XoWolfDeviloX chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
ive never seen such great work like this well done ive got to read more hope you update soon
Cookie655 chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
You are an incredible writer! I really really really hope you continue this story! It's just too good to stop here! I hope things have gotten better for you and you find inspiration to continue writing. Update us . I'll die from the suspense haha!
Ryuno chu chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh jeez... xD That was absolutely amazing! The best bit was Piotr slamming the door in Logan's face.
princessyuki08 chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Could you please update this story?
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
I know it's been a long whil since you've updated but please don't give up on this story! I love it. I think you've captured Hank's character really well and I'm looking forward to the development of his relationship with Amanda. And of course her family issues, Charles return, Magneto/Mystic, etc. You are a very talented writer, it's definitely kept me interested.
MrsMcCoy chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I wish you would continue this story. Beast babies! :D
MrsMcCoy chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I'm sad because I feel like this story will never be finished...it's been almost a year. I loved Eye of The Beholder and I was hoping that Beast would finally get his cubs and what not.:(
MacCheese chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
You can't just leave it there! Ooooh what happens next? I so want her x gene to activate somehow! Please don't give up on this story its one of the best BeastOCs I've read! :D