Reviews for A Proper College Education
dsccc chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Holy hell! That was awesome! I love that Rose kept her edge but wasn't a raging bitch and Emmett - well he is always awesome.
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I thought that I had reviewed last week when I read but apparently NOT. So, here I am!

Loved this! I love seeing Rosalie and I love seeing Rosalie being her sexy self with Bella, Emmett, whomever! I'll take it!

This is also fun because we get to see Rosalie through Bella's eyes. Really nice.

Thanks for writing, sweets!

xoxoxo
moojuicey chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ummm yeah. *wipes brow*

That was very enjoyable. Too bad I'm at work, haha. So I pretty much loved the whole thing, but this line in particular demanded a few rereads:

"All those clothes," he said authoritatively, pointing at Rosalie and me. "Get them the fuck off."

ve it. :) Thanks for sharing your dirty ideas. And do feel free to continue if you've got the hankering!
cullensrock chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
YES! continue, please.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This was fun & oh so sexy... YES, please continue!
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Holt shit! loves it!
NatTheHippieChild chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Amazing! haha I absolutely love it!
Lady Comare chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
ok I don't usually review because I son't know what to say,but here I just couldn't miss...The Story Is freaaaking amazing 8D
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
wow i like so like really hope you continue it
CherBella chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
"E/N: Continuation? Perhaps...IDK, IDK..." Um, Yes. and Please. :) That was pretty darn hot sweetie.

"What the fuck did I miss?" Ha ha I loved Emmett leaving for beer and coming back to the Bella and Rosalie makeout session.

Britt01 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is waaay too hot and original to not continue - Love it. Hot hot hot, and well written as usual. Damn girl, you know how to spin a tale :)
kell74 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
OMG that was soooooooo hot
Sara Pratt chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Thank you, that was a lot of fun and way too short!
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was a boatload of fun!

:o)
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Holy. Hell. That was... hot. I think I need to go find Mr. Snowy now!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »