Reviews for A Proper College Education
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
shi-i-i-i-i-i-t. um, yeah, that was hot. Please to be continuing. xoxo
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Whew! That was incredible, bb. Continuation? Yes yes yes. Pretty please with bewbies on top?
Emily Bowden chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was hot! Thanks for the quick stimulating read!
NJNYTwiGals chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh my, Missy! That was hot! I gotta go take a cold shower now!

Pauline

xoxo
Madmum chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Gawd damn that was hot! :))))))
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Thud. That's me hitting the floor after I combusted from the hotness of this story. What was it you said in your last reply? "spazzy pairings"? Spazzy pairing it might be, but omg, this was great. Thanks for sharing and good luck. I'll try and remember to go vote for your stories.
Trinab74 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
OH MAH GAWD. Um yeah. I realy need more.

Trina
Sxkitn chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I could so read more of these three.. I mean come on.. you know how much I am in love with Emmett.. lol But even if you do stop it here.. I loved it..
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Um... OMFG... *takes a moment to calm down*

That was so effin' hot, it was ridiculous! Damn you, Rose's roommate, you hater! *shakes fist menacingly*

I'm puttin' this shit on alert RIGHT NAO! *hint, hint*
EllaB twilight chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh holy hell, that was HOT! I especially appreciated the lead-up, because it made the sex even more believable. Really well done, girl!
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
*whimper* damn. that's the 2nd femme slash piece today that has me all a-puddle, and i don't usu get off on femme for some reason. *ponder*

yes, more of this would be just loverly.
angeljax chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow! That was really hot and really well written! I wouldn't mind reading more if you feel so inclined to write some more :)
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was fucking hot. Nuff said.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4