Reviews for The Dice Was Loaded From the Start
MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I liked your take on this. Well written and enjoyable.
ohLizzy chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Out of all of the Jesse/Rachel stories this is the best in my opinion. So in character and touching. Good job.
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
*sobs*

"Jesse St. James never lied to Rachel Berry, except once.

He still loved her."

BEAUTY.

seriously. those two lines? EPIC. amazing fic!

Marissa
Kassaremidybelljesslynn chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh. That kind of made me choke up a bit.

Now, I've always liked Finchel better than St. Berry, but I could definitely get into Jesse/Rachel just because he was the male version of her and I thought they clicked so well. That is, until he crashed the egg on her head.

However, while this story doesn't make me forgive him, it does make me go from completely hating his guts to just sort of hating his guts. If his thoughts in here were canon, that is.

Good job. Nice writing, good vocabulary and all the technicalities, along with a good plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww

cute :D
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
loved it!
SpringSinger chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I absolutely loved it. It made me sad though :( It was only a one-shot! Fantastic job
Athena chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
So heartbreaking but I believe they'll find each other in the end. Great writing and good characterization. Awesome job!
notjustamint chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh my gosh, I am in love with this pairing. Despite the fact Jesse was a complete tool in Funk I can't help but love St Berry! This was a great story, I just wish it could continue! Fantastic work!
BookLover223 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010